Anyone here have Night terrors?

^ Flying sex sounds good! My goal for the night has been set :D

But yes, lucid dreaming is fucking amazing! It feels so good that real life start to feel weak in comparison...
I have trouble flying by myself in them though. I always need an object, like a special chair, to be able to fly. Without an object, all I can do is jump really high and far. but that sucks, because what goes up must come down, and the falling does feel very realistic and frightens me. Dream or no dream, seeing the pavement race towards you is scary!

One time I got this ear strain from using some skype headphones, and I would wake up and it was like my ears were hearing ambiance but I just saw paranormal activity also and was freaking me out. It wasn't even funny, it was like a panic attack every time. I'm thinking maybe there's some stress involved with this also? Or other health problems...I was 100 lbs heavier & ate like a slob & drank pop all the time too.

A constant in my dreams is that whenever I need to run to escape or whatever, I feel weak like I just can't do it. It's very strange !

"Can’t run dreams reflect feelings of powerlessness in waking life to reach a goal or keep up with others."

I get the same thing.

I occasionally have dreams where my friends try to kill me, and I always end up killing them back and it just feels bad. It's like "I consider you as a friend, and I am very sorry for ending you, but you will not be the death of me." I like to tell the friends the dreams incur that they tried to kill me, they almost always apologize.