Anybody have to kick any bands out their studio before?

I think everyone who goes into any form of business fails to realize your not a personal concierge to your clients, its a mutual exchange. If you have a surplus of clients why would you even bother worrying about hurting the feelings of some 15 years old's who clearly don't respect your house? I'm guessing that's the only reason you would even ask a question like that.. email them their shitpile of music and let them fail on their own, how else are they supposed to learn, with reason? Either tell them to fuck off or don't answer your phone. Time has value, why would you waste it with retards when you can just as easily line up someone else who respects music and what you do as a recording artist.

I think everyone who goes into any form of business fails to realize your not a personal concierge to your clients, its a mutual exchange. If you have a surplus of clients why would you even bother worrying about hurting the feelings of some 15 years old's who clearly don't respect your house? I'm guessing that's the only reason you would even ask a question like that.. email them their shitpile of music and let them fail on their own, how else are they supposed to learn, with reason? Either tell them to fuck off or don't answer your phone. Time has value, why would you waste it with retards when you can just as easily line up someone else who respects music and what you do as a recording artist.

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I've been thinking, just didn't know if others thought the same haha

What Bob said, seriously. Wrecking your house, pissing off your neighbours and failing as a musician... Kick them out and start working with someone that knows how to play and how to behave instead.

I'm gonna send them an email today I think. Just explaining why I'm not willing to work with them anymore.

I'll attach the final mix/master of their track they did with me too

In our studio we have a health and safety form that every single band member has to sign. In there is included stuff like, no drugs, no alcohol, no fucking around, no gear touching, no food in the control room, etc etc.

If anyone fails to comply with this they get their asses served