Anyone here like incubus?

InFlames235

Apr 20, 2002
Danville, CA
Visit site
I'm not sure how many people here like incubus since they don't do blazing solo's and all that stuff haha but I think they're pretty damn awesome. The singer is extremely talented and I can't wait for their new album as well as the following concert ;)

I like a bunch of their songs, but I haven't actually sat down and listened to a full album. The songs I do like though are fucking sweet. Very creative.

I still like Incubus. Yes, they're one of the more creative, original sounding mainstream bands out there, and they've got some awesome albums. Like the Chili Peppers, they're pretty good at blending different genres like rock, hip hop, funk, and the occasional jazzy motif.

Yes, this band was brought up before, but it's at least cool we can discuss this without it turning into an uncivilized, middle school type fiasco. :)

The new album isn't very good....3 or 4 good songs and thats it...the mellower songs are generally the better songs and nearly all the rockier songs have something wrong with them within the song (shit chorus, bad riffs etc) they could have made a decent ep though.

The new album isn't very good....3 or 4 good songs and thats it...the mellower songs are generally the better songs and nearly all the rockier songs have something wrong with them within the song (shit chorus, bad riffs etc) they could have made a decent ep though.

Light Grenades or A Crow Left of Murder?

There were a few good songs on 'A Crow...' but I couldn't really get into that album. They lost a lot of the that funk, groove, and rockin' energy they had on previous albums in favor of more stripped down, radio friendly stuff. I haven't heard Light Grenades yet, but I do want to check it out.