Anyone interested in doing another COBOT "album"?

I think this is the right place for this. finished a couple songs recently, so I thought i'd post here. let me know what you guys think. thanks!!

Really good guitar sound! Very sharp and precise. Not quite my style of music but not too far from it either (I tend to listen to stuff with more melodies. Mors Principium Est is probably the least melodic band I listen to). You sound actually a bit like an old friend's band. Good melodic riffs and keyboard melodies behind it. For some advice I'd say that try to make the drums a bit more varied.

Joonas, take a listen to the 3rd track, there's a bunch of orchestral hits in it.

ha thanks guys!! I started a new one recently. not finished but its getting done at a decent pace. I mixed on headphones, on standard speakers the bass might be a bit much.

Sounds nice- I like the melody. I'm gonna get serious about recording my stuff asap as i'm gonna have some time on my hands soon! I'll probs end up recording more than one song 2 as i'm still stuck on my main song- won't put as much thought into it but should help with writers block that i'm having with it.

I was just thinking of coming here and asking people if they still remember this :D Anyway, do continue to make it ready, your 8-bit preview sounded great.

I was just thinking of coming here and asking people if they still remember this :D Anyway, do continue to make it ready, your 8-bit preview sounded great.

Yay an ESA is back! :D How was your trip to the military? Has your hair already grown back? :p

Yay an ESA is back! :D How was your trip to the military? Has your hair already grown back? :p
Still there. 76 days done, 89 to go. Being in the forest sucks as you're always wet and thus also cold (And tired, both from lack of sleep and constant excercise). Being at the barracks isn't that bad as it's mostly just boring. And no, my hair has not grown back just yet :D

(To New Hewakas) I'm finally free from the army (I got out on 15.12.2016 so it's been some time already) Wouldn't go there again unless I got a really good pay for it though I did get some pretty funny memories from there. For example once when we were shooting in the dark I got kinda lost and then found a camp fire and went to sit on a bench around it with an attitude of "This is my place and I know all of you". Everyone around said campfire looked at me for a moment and then one of them asked me "Who are you" and I recognized the voice as that of our second lieutenant (Vänrikki in case Joonas reads this). At that point I began looking around myself and recognized the guy next to me as a lieutenant and then realized that every single guy around said campfire was working in the army and was at least a second lieutenant (And thus far above a basic soldier such as I). After said realization I just sat there for a moment thinking "HOLY FUCK I JUST SAT AMIDST A BUNCH OF SKAPPARI (People belonging to the permanent staff of the military). Once I realized that I was at the wrong place I asked where I should be and got directed to the right place (And naturally I did it without the proper way of talking to the military staff (I didn't call anyone sir or anything similar as we were supposed to when speaking to our superiors) as I was kinda shocked XD). It was a funny situation anyway as I really had no idea they were all working for the army instead of being just regular people forced into weaponary service when I sat among them XD

Back on topic, anyone still working on the songs? I kinda want to send my song to Joonas though I doubt its exactly what he had in mind when he wrote his vision for it. mrKBR64, your song at least (Can't remember any others) was awesome in 8 bit format so if you have made any progress please release it.

Last edited:
Yeah the guys working there don't care about maintaining strict order once they're spending their laid back time in the evening. They get a decent pay for spending nights in the forest. Once they crash in your tent for the night you figure they're just normal dudes.

Back on topic, anyone still working on the songs? I kinda want to send my song to Joonas though I doubt its exactly what he had in mind when he wrote his vision for it. mrKBR64, your song at least (Can't remember any others) was awesome in 8 bit format so if you have made any progress please release it.

Hey mate yeah i've been toying around with a bunch of stuff- the whole reason I haven't released n e thing is due to personal issues and mainly nerve problems in my right arm. I have been working out a bunch to fix it so i'm better than I was but still gonna take some time to fix it. Even though there are hardly any active members here now I still haven't forgotten!

Hey mate yeah i've been toying around with a bunch of stuff- the whole reason I haven't released n e thing is due to personal issues and mainly nerve problems in my right arm. I have been working out a bunch to fix it so i'm better than I was but still gonna take some time to fix it. Even though there are hardly any active members here now I still haven't forgotten!
Ah, okay. Good luck with both the hand and the song.

I've been doing weights just with a resistance band for the past few months and my right arm is getting better & am able to play most of the stuff I used to (not as clean but still decent). Gonna buy a microphone for rhythm guitars to start finally recording. Does anyone have Superior Drummer or EZdrummer? I'm contemplating legit buying it- used to have a torrent of EZ but it was a bitch to install and after my hard drive crashed I don't have it.

ENSI]) SSSS PLS HADING......

YAAAAAYOWWWWWWW
GET MIGUEL AND MITCH AND WE'LL TALK
ILL DO THIS ALBUM RIGHT NOW
SO EZ GG
BODOM OF THE BARRELL 2WAAS SHIT COMPARED TO COBOT 3.0 REEEE