Anyone into Testament and Arch enemy should check this out

Meh, I posted songs of my brother's band which I was sure people here would like, but no one responded!!

.... I'll give an answer as soon as I'll give them a try. I have a class in 10 minutes.

Larf03 said:
Pyrus here doesn't :)

I don't really like em either but Through The Ashes Of The Empire Rocks!

I saw em with god forbid. Since two bands dropped off the tour they played for an hour and a half. One of the best shows I've seen. The music is decent, but just a ton of energy at the show, which really makes the difference (otherwise I'd just listen to the cd).

metalizer said:
My band have just launched a new website where you can download 5 songs ( 2 fullength and 3 samples) all songs will be available within the next couple of months (i will let you know) i am sure anyone into Nevermore will dig it. go to www.transparent-metal.com

Very good indeed, good thrashin' I can hear a lot of older Testament in there(which is a good thing).

If your make your way over to OZ let me know!!!

though the clean vocals are alright, i REALLY don't like the vocals, though the music rox, it sounds VERY generic.
reminds me of pre-wages of sin arch enemy mixed with machine head. that guys vocals were aweful. the music reminds me of machine head + hardcore + arch enemy.
i really don't hear much of a testament influence.
i also hate hearing bands that are like a direct mix of bands. i'd like to hear more originality from you guys.

I don't see us as being a riff off of any of those bands,the reason for mentioning these bands is to to give people an idea about how we sound,and ofcause you haven't heard the ful length versions of all the songs i think that would change your mind about saying that we are just a mix of two other bands.