Anyone know the entire Billy Milano/Warrel Dane incident?

haha yeh i think that one up near the top is the most likely.
billys gf "im a ho blah blah blah"
WD "shut up ho"
billy *punch*
makes sense to me.
-neal

Take it from someone who knows the story and what happened. Was there for the entire thing! All, I will say is you are all wrong and really should leave it alone.

As someone already posted, it was a few yrs ago. Leave the past to the past. It was an unfortunate situation one I hope never gets relived. There was nothing funny about any of it.

It happened... its over ...and the band wishes to keep it that way!

Awww...Unregistered, to confirm the incident, but not set the record straight....that sucks!!! But, I understand that it is probably still too touchy a subject to talk about, and that's cool w/ me.

And Warrel, despite being hit in the face, you are still beautiful. No damage done. Just wanted you to know that. (Thank the goddess it was just your face and not your "instrument" ( larynx ) that was hit though.)

My source is WD. This is what he said, last year in Graz, on April 7th. (attn: he wasn't too much himself when he said that.... hmm.)

T: "Warrel, what happened with that Billy Milano incident?"
WD: "Well, actually, he thought that I fucked his girlfriend, which I reeeally didn't. I actually fucked his girlfriend's roomate.... (LOL from me)(...but I don't have anything against him and blah-blah.........)
T: Uh, that's huge difference, damn. The man must have a problem that, not being able to recognize his own girlfriend or what.... hoho...
...... and him adding something about non-existing hard feelings and stuff.......

He got punched alright. :-/////// Who wouldn't land if a meatball hit him/her? :-/
The story that I read in some interview or somewhere was that W got hit because he called BM's girlfriend a slut. :err:

And, sorry, Iris, just added what I got from the first hand........

And I despise the meatball that dives onto the crowd from the height of more than two meters and hits a man in the crowd with a mic on the head, forgot to add. (general comment) :err:

See, that wasn't so bad...an ugly incident, yes...but the truth is better than rumors or speculation.
Thanks Tee.

Unregistered>>>>FUck off. If WD cant handle the fact that his ass got kicked, then he needs to go back to GRADE SCHOOL and start over again.

Reasons why the fight is EVERYONES BIZ:
1)They got in a fight in public
2)The fight went down in a PUBLIC place
3)Its history, DO we forget about the wars that has been fought? No we dont, we study them. We take tests on them in school. Books are made about them. Movies ETC.
4)IT was in public newspapers and magazines
5)They broke the LAW
6)SHows were canceled over the fight

I could list many more reasons. DOnt be a baby. Just cause you love WD, to the point that your gonna get PISSED when someone WHOOPS his ass, and you get pissed when ppl talk about it, doesnt change the fact that his ass got a beating.

Im sure he blames BILL, and BILL blames him.

Originally posted by neal
haha yeh i think that one up near the top is the most likely.
billys gf "im a ho blah blah blah"
WD "shut up ho"
billy *punch*
makes sense to me.
-neal

ha ha :lol:

Makes sense to me too.

He got his ass kicked. *shrug* So what? A little bruised ego never hurt anyone right?

... uh... except for maybe saddam huissen. I mean, goddamn, they just killed his family, it's not like america did anything WRONG by him right? :lol:

haha yeh theres really no shame in it. look at that fucking guy. hes a fuckin ox. i bet hed knock me down with one swing too haha.
-neal

Originally posted by Trapped
... uh... except for maybe saddam huissen. I mean, goddamn, they just killed his family, it's not like america did anything WRONG by him right? :lol:
yeh, im not justifying it, but he would do the same to any of our leaders as well. he's a piece of shit. that doesnt mean i wanna go to fucking iraq to kill him and his minions or anything though.
-neal

Who cares???
live your own lives
I kicked Glen Benfag head in .........aam I a hero......no
A lesson in violencd is when you actually stand up for your self
and realize you are gonna be beattin to death or beat his head in to a fuckin 2 day loss!!!!

Iam 5Foot 11 ................i have 12 stab wounds on my front(Chest)Close to my heart.My peace of shit DAD shot me with his Gun when I was 6 years old.and left my Mother (Who is the best person in this World) to deal with Troy ...My Kids are the new rulers of this sick world (((Famaousamus +)My oldest is your age!!!I am soooo fuckin'REBIRTHaa)hahahahaa

Billy Milano = Jim the Anvil Neidhart? YOU MAKE THE CALL!
BillyMilano.jpg

Billy/Jim raising his championship belt in triumph after kicking ass.
belt.jpg

yeah troy is right. Untill your lying there in your own blood, you have no clue what the world is really about. Lying there thinking to yourself, "get up, get up, he is going to kill you" Cant see, barely breath, not knowing how bad your fucked up.

SO IMO, WD getting his ass kicked just a little, its no big deal. Surely he can handle the fact that he got a whoopin.

who gives a shit about all this? not me

Warrel and Nevermore are so far beyond anything musically that Billy fuckin Millano and piece of shit S.O.D. can doit's not even funny. That's what matters, the music! Billy Millano is like a crippled leper kitten and Warrel like a fucking lion as far as voices go.

Conclusion: S.O.D. blows shit.