Anyone know where to buy Mesa Dual Rec footswitch cables online? O_o

GreyWolf

Fenrisulfr
May 2, 2009
Kentucky
Sadly.. this thread is simple enough.

I've been searching high and low and can't find a mesa dealer around my area.. and I need one of the cables that connects my footswitch to my Mesa head.

Anyone have any idea of what styled cable it is.. or where I can get it?

Been searching like a madman!

not sure of that dude... I've lost my Mesa Dual Rec in some gig and I've tried with a 7-pin cable but it didn't worked...

I've asked to a dealer if any 7-pin midi cable would do the job with my Mesa but he replied: "Sorry but no, Mesa makes the wiring different from standard midi cables so they won't work with a standard one" :cry:

well.. he actually replied in italian, but the meaning was almost the same! :lol:

if someone has some tips or info about it it would be cool! :)

Wow, that's really stupid - I shouldn't be surprised from Mesa though! :rolleyes: Jared, I guess your best bet would be to call Mesa!

being mesa. Expect to get fucked in the arse for a new one..... Not cheap!

Have you ever looked into getting a 5150 foot switch!!! I was told that it would be in the vicinity of a little over $60 because they don't make them anymore.

I would have done $60 if the switch wasn't plastic and simple to build. I don't need one anymore though.

use a marshall/mesa one channel f/s and insert it half way in, or insert it all the way and pull it out one click.
I saved you lots of money and you didnt have to buy an overpriced tupperware box.