Anyone know which Fernandes Guitar Mike Amott used?

Mark_Palangio

On The Fields Of Life
Jul 12, 2005
Greensburg, PA
I noticed in the Stigmata and Burning Bridges CD booklets, it says Mike used Fernandes Guitars. I always thought he used Gibsons back then, but I guess not? Anyone have any idea which Fernandes he was using? And if it had a JB in the bridge?

Andy I gotta ask since it's been bugging me for quite some time now...what the hell is your avatar?

~e.a

Well KKK is the ku klux klan right? And K9 is a short version of canine ie a dog. The KKK wear white, and thus Andy dressed his dog in white. Creating the KKK9

amottbro.jpg

This one is a Burny.

Is that the one on the bury me an angel video? and the heartwork video?
Heartwork vid is Bill Steer playing a Les Paul(a real Gibby) Michael Amott's not in that vid...that's Mike Hickey...think he's using a "V"

Carcass29 said:
Heartwork vid is Bill Steer playing a Les Paul(a real Gibby) Michael Amott's not in that vid...that's Mike Hickey...think he's using a "V"

ok then, hard to tell cos of the hair in the face thing, plus it's been at least a year since i last saw that video.

Mark_Palangio said:
I noticed in the Stigmata and Burning Bridges CD booklets, it says Mike used Fernandes Guitars. I always thought he used Gibsons back then, but I guess not? Anyone have any idea which Fernandes he was using? And if it had a JB in the bridge?

Yeah I was kinda wondering what pickups they used in those days as well.

I knew he had some Burny Les Pauls, I had seen that picture before. I was just wondering about the Fernandes since the CD booklet listed that. So I assume he recorded with Fernandes then? I remember seeing a bootleg video of them back in the day, and he did have a Fernandes, but I can't remember what kind it was. I actually think it was a Strat?

Mike has a very BRITISH /UK accent when he speaks.. not swedish per se. Daniel is very swede sounding.. I find this a point of interest, and a possible thread extender for Palangio, the ultimate Mikey Amott Tool Boy.

Mike has a very BRITISH /UK accent when he speaks..
My Ex- Fiance was like that as well ...she was from Sweden but had a very UK/English accent...guess thats how they were taught in school in Sweden...with the "Proper English" technique.