Anyone noticed....

Welly said:
anyway norther are a ripped off band who should egt their own style instead of copying on others

How do you spell "For fuckes sake" is French? Norther is similar yes but the style is sooooo different. Why don't you bash Bouyance or some other acorn ripp off crap? Norther aren't as technical as COB, not sure any other finish band is(in their playing style), but they rock hard! And as for "suck hard dick"? WTF? You do know they are good friends? Come from the same little finish hill-billy town, sauna and all, that would tend to rubb off stylewise since they are about the same age!!!! So if Norther got famous first would you tell COB to "... suck hard dick?" Thought not!

I say Nay!!! Mirror of Madness is a good album that at least brightens my sparetime. :yell::yell::yell:

@The_Children_of_Decadence you look like fifteen in your avatar but more twentyfive on your pic?? Which by the way rocks! Sweet axe! Ibanez.. haaaa True Metal Hardware! :)

those 2 intros are totally different and imo the Norther song is way superior.

dont get me started on riffs/licks CoB has stolen... theres like 7 whole bars in one of alexi's solo that is exactly note for note from Malmsteen.

Mammoth said:
@The_Children_of_Decadence you look like fifteen in your avatar but more twentyfive on your pic?? Which by the way rocks! Sweet axe! Ibanez.. haaaa True Metal Hardware! :)

LOL! :lol:!!!

Thats Jani from sonata arctica.

:lol: d'oh!

owned.jpg

:lol: