Anyone of you have Ulver - Trilogie?

M.Lehto

Jun 25, 2002
Since I'm really looking for this and I'm willing to pay good for it, but the items I've found from Ebay have been somewhat incomplite. The whole box should contain 3 picture vinyls, 3 posters and the booklet with lyrics, right? So far all have been missing some if that's really the case...

Btw, if you wanna sell/trade, contact me :loco:

mtlehto is me =) EDIT : With this I ment, that I was the highest bidder at that time, nothing more... :loco:

It only had 1 poster, original have 3...so it's missing 2 posters, they (ebay.de) also had one that had 3 posters. but one of them was half missing /the buyer said you could hardly notice it, of course, if you didn't know what you were bidding on)

So, there seems to be 3 LP's. 3 posters and the covers + booklet...now MESSAGE ME =)))

M.Lehto said:
mtlehto is me =)

hm... what did i miss? :)

M.Lehto said:
It only had 1 poster, original have 3...so it's missing 2 posters, they (ebay.de) also had one that had 3 posters. but one of them was half missing /the buyer said you could hardly notice it, of course, if you didn't know what you were bidding on)

So, there seems to be 3 LP's. 3 posters and the covers + booklet...now MESSAGE ME =)))

ah that's true. but if an incomplete box goes for 90 euros then what will a complete one go for... too much i suppose :(
and just HOW can you go loose two of the posters...? arghghgh, infidels.

My oldest brother has a friend who's got the Trilogie... AND HE DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN TO THAT KIND OF MUSIC ANYMORE. I'll pay anyone who helps me break into that guy's basement some good money.

Well, I just bought the triologie in eBay (just over 300 dollars), but I think one thing is missing...

My box has: 3 Lp, 3 posters and 1 LP size booklet

But in some photos I've seen a 4 element - a small white booklet with one wolf in the cover...
Can you help?

Thanks

I've got it...one of the best boxsets I own,between that and my signed Summoning 'Sounds Of Middle Earth' boxset.Did'nt know Trilogie was selling for so much,not that i'd sell it.
The only other thing in the set is a single page photocopy pic of that old woodcarving of the werewolf with the woman in his jaws.