anyone ordered the limited ed. CD with 7 inch colouredvinyl??

max

Apr 25, 2002
london
Visit site
just wondering if anyone has ordered this one from nuclear blast?
i think this is the one to get there are only 1000 of them!!!

yeah me too.
would you believe it, i even phoned up nuclear blast and even they didn;t know what was on the 7 inch vinyl. so it shall be a surprise...
though he said the CD does contain the 2 bonus tracks.

I ordered one too. I also found out that you don't need to send a copy of you're cred card. even though they say you do. you just have to put in that three number code on the back of the card. bastards... I sent them a MO and paid 8 bucks to register my letter. and I'm not even sure they'll accept my MO.
-Jono-

you don;t need to send a copy of your c. card.
just go and order it quick before they sell out- this is mega rare, only 1000 made!

I just ordered it. Then I saw the postage! 21 Euros for shipping a fucking CD?!?!
Screw that. I'll buy another version. I wish there was an easy way to cancel my order. Anybody know how to cancel on nucleablast.de?

just bought it, still wondering when it's in the mail??
before feb 24 or after??I need it before the show on march 16!!Don't want to look like a fool in the front row not knowing the lyrics!!

I ordered it.......I think???
It didn't ask me what state I live in... And I still haven't gotten confirmaton of the order in my e-mail box?
Hmmm....
I also don't know what 38 Euro dollars is in US dollars. Maybe I shouldn't have just ordered it.
:confused: