anyone ordered the limited ed. CD with 7 inch colouredvinyl??

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
I ordered it.......I think???
It didn't ask me what state I live in... And I still haven't gotten confirmaton of the order in my e-mail box?
Hmmm....
I also don't know what 38 Euro dollars is in US dollars. Maybe I shouldn't have just ordered it.
:confused:

ordered it yesterday and have a confirmation already!!
Euro is almost the same value as Dollar.

well it's not really the fact that it's vinyl, it's just the fact that it's so rare and i just thought it would be a really cool item to have. and maybe if i'm lucky get it signed when i see them play here in london in march...

Thanks!
Hopefully I'll get some conformation soon........... I must have this item.....

The 7" vinyl has Ramones on one side and Safe Home acoustic on the other. The CD in the Limited edition is the regular release WITH bonus tracks. 3 panel gatefold with great art AND the standard booklet. Also I think only the 12" vinyl is a picture disc. I didn't do the 7" but I'm pretty sure it's just standard vinly. The 12" is a huge PentAgram.

I don't know if my order went through. I'm having a fucking panic attack!

Any suggestions on getting this limited edition?

Help me, Brentney Spears, you're my only hope.

if your order went thru you should get a confirmation email a few seconds after (providing you supplied your correct email address (did you spell it right???)
good luck.

Originally posted by tattooedsean666
I, myself, still collect vinyl but am curious to hear other's opinions on why vinyl is still wanted so much by metal fans?

Maybe because we're all older than shit and don't want to give up our records. Seriously though, I think if you take care of your vinyl, and have a really good turntable, records sound far superior to cd's....

I don't give a fuck about vinyl since I don't even have a record player anymore but the artwork is cool I guess. But also to have have collectables. But I'm not really a collector, I just get my hands on whatever music and if I see something with songs that I have anyway, I don't bother with ordering. I'm just dying for a quality live production because I have some boots but the majority are shitty quality. I wan't something that I can listen to in my stereo full blast without everything sounding muffled/disorted/cracky/or too many fans screaming stupid shit.