anyone played a gibson sg gothic 2?

BOOGEY

BOOGEY
Nov 12, 2006
BRISBANE
hi im looking for a new guitar im sick on having kneck and trem probs with my 2 ibanez's.ive heard that the new gibson gothing with the emg's is really nice and has a better feel than most esps.

Gibson guitars are rock solid (most of the time), so if you're sick of dealing with a tremolo then the SG Tune-O-Matic bridge will be a breath of fresh air.

FYI: Black satin finishes show scratches, marks, and fingerprints VERY easily. For some people this isn't an issue, but it may annoy others especially if you're concerned on how your guitar looks.

Reactions: BOOGEY
hi im looking for a new guitar im sick on having kneck and trem probs with my 2 ibanez's.ive heard that the new gibson gothing with the emg's is really nice and has a better feel than most esps.

I've only tried the new explorer gothic guitar from gibson, and i can definetly say its one hell of an awesome axe it plays nicely but compared to its twin sister the ESP exp, the esp wins.

Reactions: BOOGEY
Seriously, I've played on every guitar, amp, head, pedal before I bought it. Try things out and see what you like. I play a 7 string Ibanez and I have no problems with the neck or trem.