Anyone seen this?

I never thought you were for a moment, Paul!

It does read like it was written by someone with a rather unhealthy interest in you. The price of fame, I suppose! Have you noticed any strange cars parked outside your house recently?

Like I said though, about 80 to 90% of this comes directly from the book, The Wayfaring Chronicles. It's not that far of a stretch to find all this info pretty easily. There's just a couple things I read and said "How the hell did they know this?"

Specifically, the Katatonia 12". I don't think I added my name as a credit on that project, so unless you know me very well, or the people I did the work for, then I don't know how it would be known. All the other graphic work named, I'm in the liner notes of the CDs.

Like I said though, about 80 to 90% of this comes directly from the book, The Wayfaring Chronicles. It's not that far of a stretch to find all this info pretty easily. There's just a couple things I read and said "How the hell did they know this?"

Specifically, the Katatonia 12". I don't think I added my name as a credit on that project, so unless you know me very well, or the people I did the work for, then I don't know how it would be known. All the other graphic work named, I'm in the liner notes of the CDs.

Maybe Jonas Renkse has developed a bit of a crush on you! :p

Jonas is a great guy, and did tell us that he has known about and appreciated ND since the "Amid..." days, which was very nice to hear! But somehow, I think he has much better things to do than make Wiki pages :lol:

It's obviously just some dedicated fan, which aside from the bit of creepiness at being so on-the-mark info-wise, is a pretty nice compliment I'd say.

It's actually kind of funny you mention Carrot Top. The final few notes of the PHD album make me want to watch Chairman of the Board. Not sure if it's some inadvertant parallel between album and score or just masochism provoked by sorrow.

It's actually kind of funny you mention Carrot Top. The final few notes of the PHD album make me want to watch Chairman of the Board. Not sure if it's some inadvertant parallel between album and score or just masochism provoked by sorrow.

didnt understand a single word, probably because ive never heard a full album of carrot top or because of my disease which is taking me downhill every day (I've become am a Sunn O))) addict) but well, Im getting off topic anyways so ill shut up

Also, who wouldn't want to be compared to this stud?
ct.jpg

t'weren't me. i don't think i could've collected that much info without calling paul. and i don't think i have his number any more.

anyway, i'd sooner make up stuff like he was a pirate running for president of Canada who owns a chain of bakeries on the south side of Saskatoon. :)

Jonas is a great guy, and did tell us that he has known about and appreciated ND since the "Amid..." days, which was very nice to hear! But somehow, I think he has much better things to do than make Wiki pages :lol:

I do remember the first thing Jonas said when he met Paul for the first time was you are a LEGEND:worship: Novembers Doom has made a huge imprint on the metal community, by being true to themselves, playing what THEY WANT TO PLAY,excellent musicianship & always moving forward. :worship: