anyone speak d000000000m?

How was that show? I was going to go, but by the time I started to *really* care, it was sold out (the same thing happened with the Angels of Light show a few weeks ago). I really need to start buying tickets in advance, but alas, I am a moron.

i bought tickets in advance for the cave in and the sights shows i went to last week. but all that ended up doing was costing me an extra $5 in ticketmaster charges. there would've been no problem getting in on either nights. probably because the venue lost their liquor license for a couple weeks and there was no booze. but the one time i wanted to see norma jean? sell out.

You know..... Doom-metal.com is like the Nazi's of the doom metal world. They offered us a free forum on the site, but we chose to pay for one here. Why? It made more sense to us, becasue more people visit this forum, then Doom-Metal.com. I tired of this whole "TRUE UNDERGROUND DOOM" Nazi attitude. Its' fucking music, not a cure for cancer. They were getting death threats via email, and it forced Aldo, they guy who set up the whole thing, to get out of any involvement with that website, because the threats were real enough. If the site didn't have closed minded Nazis on it, maybe this shit wouldn't happen. But, that's just me thinking again.

Can't type now, i have more accessible lyrics to write for our next piece of shit.

kleo should chime in because he's the autority on doom-metal.com goings-on.

he was telling me some crazy stuff when all this shit was going down and the board was shut down.

chupe666 said:
"IT'S A CLINKERRRR!!!"

x

Oh man....Have you listened to any of Jean Shepherd's radio stuff? So amazing. I have a CD - "Will failure spoil Jean Shepherd?" - Good stuff.

"Look.....just beyond this curtain here...just beyond Sheridan square...just out there in the darkness beyond the river....that dark old river...and on the other side of the river is Hackensack. Teaneck, Burgen, Jersey City, all those other soreneck cities just hangin out there....And then, just on the other side of those cities, it begins. There's a great big country out there. GREAT big fantastic country that's flat and dark, at this hour, and it slants away, ind of tilts down....waaay waaaay until it reaches...the Pacific Ocean. A gigantic country, just clinging to this little island here. All those people you see out there....Chicago think New York is a plot. A basic plot. Against Chicago! All that U.N. crap...."We got the best newspaper in the world! The Tribune. Match that one, New York."

New York never notices.

Stands out there looking out to sea.

And all the while these guys are out here surfin around, there's millions of em out there. And they're all tryin' to figure out...."I've done everything...I've got an MG! I get Playboy every month. Still isn't happening! They go into the drugstore and knock down a Coke, shoot some snooker. "If I could get to the Village, it'd swing. I gotta get to the Village! Yeah..." These guys are reading Kerouac, getting sensitive with Salinger. It's getting to the point where guys listening to Thelonius Monk records think they're talented. For listening! It's creative sitting! The got the Village Voice. "If I could only get to the Village...."

Well here we are.

Isn't it awful to know that this is all there is?

Demonspell said:
Some asshole said they "were a great band, despite being MDB ripoffs"... :rolleyes: And excatly what are these opportunities that Eric found?

Eric could answer this better then me, but he's originally from St. Louis, so he moved back home to be be closer to his family, and his amazing girlfriend lives in St. Louis. The opportunities would be a life with the gal he loves, and he landed a good job there. We just wish it was closer to us. We all knew this was gong to happen for over a year, but it was still difficult to deal with.

Oh yeah, and it was an opportunity to get out of this MDB rip off band. :)

He's still our brother, and we're going to make him come record some keys for us on the next CD.