anyone speak d000000000m?

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
I was by the doom-metal.com forums and ran across this in a thread about November's Doom by user terrymx:

"i had of sculptured ivy and stoned flower and the knowing but for some wierd reason i gave them away, but yeah i like them. except for to welcmoe teh fade, i think that is terrible and very accesible, especially since the band has been exploit to the users of "ultimatemetal.com". but what made me even angrier is when they do that to maudlin of the Well. oh and opeth fans from that website are gay."

I know some of you learned to translate Roll of Ducttape that Somehow Went Moldy so I thought this might be within your range of skills.

xoxoxo
-k-

kleo706 said:
I was by the doom-metal.com forums and ran across this in a thread about November's Doom:

"i had of sculptured ivy and stoned flower and the knowing but for some wierd reason i gave them away, but yeah i like them. except for to welcmoe teh fade, i think that is terrible and very accesible, especially since the band has been exploit to the users of "ultimatemetal.com". but what made me even angrier is when they do that to maudlin of the Well. oh and opeth fans from that website are gay."

I know some of you learned to translate Roll of Ducttape that Somehow Went Moldy so I thought this might be within your range of skills.

xoxoxo
-k-

an online dictionary whose whereabouts shall remain secret offers three possible renditions:

- a number of records by the aforementioned band had been in my possession for quite some time, until i decided to part with them because of what was diagnosed as schizophrenia. nonetheless, my appreciation for their worth happens to be quite high, with the exception of a song whose title i find it hard to recall at the moment. said song is really not a brilliant effort, and it is also way too easy to be enjoyed by the occasional listener to satisfy my elitarian, uncomprehensible tastes. moreover, the band was targeted and its name vastly misused, by a shady posse of rascals known as the users of www.ultimatemetal.com. a burning feeling inside my chest only got stronger when i was made aware that the same untolerable treatment was suffered by the likes of bands such as maudlin of the well. i would also like to add that the entirety of the opeth fans belonging to that community are of the homosexual persuasion.

- in order to rant on at random about my dislike for some people on ultimatemetal, i come up with false, hilariously misspelled titles of records by any band that i also accuse of selling out for good measure.

- hi, i'd like to warn you about the risks of drug abuse.

rahvin.

Reactions: Chromatose
rahvin said:
i would also like to add that the entirety of the opeth fans belonging to that community are of the homosexual persuasion.

Rahvin knows this because he is the finest, loosest piece of ass circulating those parts around about now. :cool:

Saw him at the GYBE show last night, walking around all by himself (no friends).

Dude has a buzz cut now but was still wearing a flannel tent.

Oh also, I was on the balcony and he walked right beneath. Did I spit, or did I not spit?

Only Clint himself will ever know.

ND was exploited on UM? by posting about Northwestern football games?

that's interesting.

did he really post that? he was at the New England fest last yr when we played on the small stage- i have pictures. he even yelled some lyrics for dawn breaks.

eric, that post didn't come from Clint. I think kleo was just making an analogy about that poster's typos and hatred for that which may be accessible, using Clint (roll of duct tape) as an example.

okay, once again i missed the point. i never go on doommetal.com, so i never heard him called the roll of ducttape before. it's just my own stupidity, for which i apologize.

as for the 'to welcmoe teh fade' album being terrible and totally accessible, i agree. the accessibility i blame on the overuse of drums and guitars. and the band totally stole the name from the offspring, which left them in a lurch, and therefore forced them to steal GnR's album name, like a vicious ninja thievery version of musical chairs.

it's not your stupidity eric, kleo is just a weird internet person and words things oddly.

I didn't know what he meant either until I just went over to doom-metal.com and read the thread. Also the roll of duct tape thing is a reference to an obscure post on this board from many months ago that I only happen to remember because of daily IM assailments from this kleo.

This is Clint
clint19.jpg

Given some of my interactions with Listing, I do not wish to share names between the two. Tis all.

xoxoxo
-k-

Actually, Clint's part siamese and as such has blue eyes. I think that's one of three pics where he doesn't have a major case of red eye.