Is this shirt legit or a boot???

It was packed with the re-release of Amid it's Hallowed Mirth. The back has the tracklisting of the album, and the various cover artwork that the album has had.

I have the shirt and the printing is much better than the job The End did with the INRI t-shirt bundle.

Ok, thanks for the info.

I guess I never looked close enough at those packages when they were offered.

I was surprised to see the original logo on a shirt.

Well of course it's not a boot...after all, the description's first line says so :)

But seriously, the shirt is kinda badass. If it were my size, I'd wear it.

Ha! I love that MELVINS shirt you have for sale.
I was at the tour where they were selling those.

You have some good stuff on vinyl.

You have any stuff like Tygers of Pan Tang on CD?

nope, no ToPT on cd, the two records is all i have.
that Melvins tour was great; we went to the Double Door show. it was my friend Al's 21st birthday, and my buddy Mike happened to wear a Sentenced shirt with a skeleton on it to the show. i bought that shirt and kept showing it to him laughing :)

this reminds me- Paul, in going through stuff, I for some reason have one of your Sindrome demos. and an ND VHS tape of shows i believe is yours or Larry's. PM me your address please, and i'll ship it back (along w/ some old ND pics i had set aside for you guys).

Sure, might be a bit more than just one, but it certainly wouldn't be double of one. I'm willing to work out stuff like that to the benefit of both.

I'm historically bad at estimating shipping, and it seems to vary greatly from USPS visit to USPS visit, so i put it a touch higher to cover myself.