Honestly...Can THE KNOWING Be As Good As TO WELCOME THE FADE???

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I've taken my TO WELOME THE FADE CD, transferred it to a cassette tape, and have practically played it every day since. It's in constant play and I can't get enough.

Which brings up an interesting question...

The great November's Doom Vocalist posted in my last thread and recommended THE KNOWING. Cool...

But could it possibly top this great CD???

If it's even CLOSE, the I can say that November's Doom is a band I will follow 'till the end...

And I hope to get a t-shirt, but that has nothing to do with this thread. :D

By the way, it's great to talk to fellow November's Doom fans! You're all great!

:)

I actually think FELTF is the best music, while OSIASF is right behind it, but I like the versions of the FELTF songs on the EP better than the full album.

but yes, it can be as good :)

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
The great November's Doom Vocalist posted in my last thread and recommended THE KNOWING. Cool...
Also, Eric (chupe666) posts her too, and he seems tro post here more than he works since he left the band :lol: and Larry (NvmbrsDoom5) and Vito (BalanceOfPower) also post, but less often :)

By the way, it's great to talk to fellow November's Doom fans! You're all great!

Not really. I for one am a jerk who'd sell you into slavery for enough cash to buy a Milli Vanilli CD.

What's sad is I worship Devin Townsend less than you and have songs you'll never even hear!

I love Milli Vanilli. And The Knowing is awesome. And my posting powers have been severely limited by my sharing of an office with my boss. I think I responded to everything I wanted to.

No, it's because w need more money... and my mom is a bitch.

I know how to clear my internet history, not that my mom knows how to view it though.....

Ah eat my shit ya little bastard. When I was your age, I listened to black metal and masturbated with bengay