If Only My Mother Knew The Real Me, Her Heart Would Break, For I Am Shame...

Heya guys, just letting you know that we DO actually have shirts available for sale...for a while they were available at Dark Symphonies website but Im not so sure anymore. Paul and I have been discussing opening up a 'Merchandise' section on the Novembers Doom website soon, and there you'll be able to purchase cds and t-shirts and possibly a few other things. We have t-shirts in stock and ready to sell (new To Welcome The Fade design, plus some older Knowing and Of Sculptured Ivy...shirts are still available in limited quantities), so if you're seriously interested in buying any, just email Paul at Paul@novembersdoom.com and he can work out the cost for the item plus shipping, etc. I can guarantee that it's going to be much cheaper than it would be to purchase it from any large merchandise dealer.

And just so you know, I am not sure what we have left in terms of size availability, but we almost always try to stock shirts from size medium up to 3xl, and perhaps even larger....the bigger shirts might cost you a buck or two more, but hey its worth it right? hehe

wait, I don't know if that made snese, but it feels like I'm stil asleep sicne I've gotten 2 hours of sleep in the past 2 days, and had no caffiene...