Anyone still into buying albums!?

Ablaze My Sorrow - If Emotions Still Burn
Allegiance - Blodörnsoffer
Decameron - My shadow
Lord Belial - Kiss the goat
Ophthalamia - Dominion
Unanimated - In the forest of dreaming dead
V/A - Britannia Infernus

Got all these dirt-cheap, 3€ a piece. A nice revisit to my teen years.

Just ordered, can't wait until I get them:

Nile - in the Beginning
Nile - Annihilation of the wicked (limited)
Nile - amongst the catacombs of Nephren-Ka
Nile - Black seeds of Vengeance
Death - Leprosy
Death - Spiritual Healing
Quorthon - Purity of Essence
(can't get enough from this great man!)

- Mercyful Fate - Melissa (special edition)
classic metal album, simply no bad song on it, and with the extra live DVD (eindhove, 1983) they added a nice bonus/
- Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes
pure youth sentiment, I used to listen it with my father an brother on LP. got it on cd now, and still a monumental live recording!
- Ihsahn - The Adversary
unbelievable goo album, in some way he go further where Emperor stopped, but yet it's more Ihsahn than Emperor.
- OLD - "new" germand band,just signed a deal with Tyrant records (from Fenriz) playing very old school metal, in the vein of Bathory, Hellhammer, Darkthrone... those guys now there classics! UH!

@Mr Lapin Kulta

Hey, where did you get the whole money for the CD's? Maybe you can post a image of your collection or just make a list, i'm very interested how much do you have. :p

Locke the Wannabe Viking said:
@Mr Lapin Kulta

Hey, where did you get the whole money for the CD's? Maybe you can post a image of your collection or just make a list, i'm very interested how much do you have. :p

he's a teacher. that's it. lot of money, lot of time :) at least that's the rule here in switzerland.

but yes, pictures would be cool :) and how many % of your collection couldn't you even start to listen to? :)

Here in Sweden teacher's are not that well-paid actually. And anyways I'm sadly unemployed at the moment and I only substitute.

I don't have THAT many album, somewhere around 1200-1300 I think. I have lots in a cupboard and I have no idea how many that is. This is a pic of what I have in my livingroom - out in the open so to speak. The three racks hold about 750-770 cds and the small rack on the wall hold my 21 latest buys at any given time. All of them have been listened to at some point at least :)

Oh and about time, I don't have much of that anymore with a 2,5 year-old daughter raising hell all days long :)

cds.jpg

Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Black Metal doesn't get any better than this!

Also ordered:

Eventide - Diaries from the Gallows
Galar - Skogskvad

Two bands I've loved since hearing their first demos. Now both have finally been able to release their debut albums. Galar I already have a promotional copy of and the albums absolutely fucking slays! Superb folk/black with lots of original ideas and progressive parts!

Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Stam1na - Uudet Kymmenen Käskyä
Ultra Bra - Vapaaherran Elämää
Ultra Bra - Kroketti

Ordered:

Slayer - Reign in Blood
Deftones - Around The Fur
Deftones - White Pony
Ozzy - Ozzmosis
Lamb of God - Sacrament
In Flames - Reroute To Remain

:loco: and my guilty pleasure: