Latest purchases:

Coroner - RIP
Coroner - Punishment for Decadence
Coroner - Mental Vortex
Trouble - Psalm 9 CD+DVD
Rage - Speak of the Dead
Falconer - Northwind 2-CD

looks pretty swiss-orientated, hum?

and what about soon-to-get-for-promotion-reasons-cd? :eek:)

Danke schön liebling :kickass:

Btw, while on the subject of Eluveitie. I looked through their website and saw the vocalist's favourite bands/records of all time. He has Gates of Ishtar among those. Very nice to see! A very underrated band that should've been big as hell imho. Also one of the few good bands to ever some out of my area (Luleå, Sweden).

so many albums i want to get, not enough money for them all! eh but im ordering Týr's Ragnarok soon. definitly cds are better than download.

Melechesh - Emissaries

latest Melechesh record, and a nice piece of Black (thrash) Metal mixed with oriental, middle easterns melodies, drumpaterns... looking forward to see them live within 2weeks.

At last i have a new Minjob, thats why i bought some CD's. :)

Dark Tranquility - damage done
Eläkelaiset - Humppasirkus
Falkenbach – ...En Their Medh Riki Fara...
Jennie Tebler - between live and death
Moonsorrow - Tämä ikuinen tavi
Nomans Land - Ravens flight
Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Sentenced - Down

Atheist - Unquestionable Prescence
Carcass - Necrotism
Angst - In Hoc Signo Vinces
Azaghal - Codex Antitheus
Azaghal - Luciferin Valo
The Kovenant - In times before the Light
Abgott - Fizala
Graveworm - Scourge of Malice
Holy Blood - Boahbi Tahllyot
Svarrogh - Lady Vitosha
Dismal Divinity - Ad Majorem de Gloriam
Dark Fortress - Stab Wounds

Zwartketterij - Sodomizer Dirty SOdomizer
nice Black-Thrash with some old Desaster influences.
what can I more say about a songtitle such as Swedish Perversions?
btw, nice Isengard cover (Neslepaks)

Sodom - In The SIgn Of Evil/ Obsessed By Cruelty
hell yeah! finally got it original, very good Venomlike (but even better from time to time) german überThrash!

Went to a metal festival in town last night and saw Maze of Torment and The Duskfall among others. Bought two cds - Aborted's "Goremageddon" and Manninya Blade "Undead, Unborn and Alive". The last one I bought twice (!!!). The first copy I bought was stolen during the evening so right before leaving I bought another one. Damn the soul that stole it!

I think that if you download a album it looses the appeal of buying an album because if your a kid you save up for that cd so it means so much more and/or also if you dont buy an album you dont get no artwork do you :(

The last CD's I bought were:

1) Evenscene - the open door
2) PMMP's new album
3) CHILDREN OF BODOM album

I can't remember I'm sure there's more!

I BOUGHT TWO CDS in arnhem ;-) what a rare thing. and two shirts, if anyone cares ;-P

- lithuanian OBTEST's - auka seniems dievams
and
- estonian METSATÖLL's - Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk!
live cd/dvd. it so fucking owns. it has 14 (?) songs on the dvd and cd and a lot of bonus stuff and a really neat booklet with english texts. awesome, i really LOVE that band so much, cannot wait to see them live again. i'm sure i fly over to see them in estonia soon :)

ah and btw:
Melechesh - Emissaries

latest Melechesh record, and a nice piece of Black (thrash) Metal mixed with oriental, middle easterns melodies, drumpaterns... looking forward to see them live within 2weeks.
me too, but their sound was soooo bad on that shitty stage :-( and rebirth of nemesis was the worst of all, it almost ruined my journey, but at least there was moonsorrow making it worth again later :)

Pantera - Reinventing Hell (best of)
well, what can you say, the best of Pantera... nothing more nothing less. (great record though)