Anyone still into buying albums!?

aargh, goddamn, where the hell did you find those Nifelheim albums?

anyway, ordered a shitload of albums lately (need to order some more as well though)
first list:
Possessed - Seven Churches
Hellhammer - Apocalyptic Raids
Dark Angel - Darkness Descends
Infernäl Mäjesty - None Shall Defy
Enthroned - Apocalypse Manifesto
Centurian - Of Purest Fire
Dead Inside - Dead Inside

The Nifelheim albums? I ordered both from CDON.com. Simple as that :)

Absence - Riders of the Plague
Devian - Nine Winged Serpent
Cannibal Corpse - The Wretched Spawn
Cannibal Corpse - Bloodthirst
Einherjer - Odin owns ye all
Einherjer - Dragons of the north
Gates of Ishtar - The dawn of flames
God Among Insects - World Wide Death
Gorefest - Erase
Impaled Nazarene - Pro Patria Finlandia
Impaled Nazarene - Rapture
Iniquity - Grime
Krisiun - Black Force Domain
Mithotyn - In the signs of the raven
Mithotyn - King of the Distant forest
Morgoth - Feel sorry for the fanatic
Nile - In their Darkened Shrines
Secrets of the moon - Stronghold of the inviolables
Vesania - Firefrost Arcanum
Pink Floyd - The Wall
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Slayer - God Hates Us All

received:
Gotmoor - Pain Provider (Belgian Extreme BM)
Sadistic Intent - Ancient Black Earth + Resurrection (old school US Death Metal)
Destructor - Forever In Leather (Speed/Thrash/US Metal, highly recommanded for the old school true metal maniacs)

Bought yesterday:

Therion- Secret of the Runes
So far I love it. My friend who I met at the concert recommended I get it next.

Nuclear Blast 20th anniversary DVD
Good videos, but some of it was a bit random

Falconer- Chapters from a Vale Forlorn
Had to get this as Mathias Blad was still doing the vocals and I love his voice:worship:notworthy

On an non metal tip I also bought Sweeney Todd - the soundtrack as I really enjoyed the music during the film
Next time I'll have to get 'Theli' as I didn't have enough to buy that as well

argh bastard! haha.

need to pick up those soon...
Saw Iron Pegasus has the split & Servants Of Darkness album so that will be the next purchase.

Devils and Nifel are the Nuclear War Now reissues btw (which were released in december). I order them from Dis-Order. NWN has them for $5 in their own webshop though.

Legion of the Damned - Feel the Blade
Legion of the Damned - Malevolent Rapture
Watain - Sworn to the Dark (US ed)
Sentenced - Shadows of the Past (2-CD)
Sentenced - North from Here (2-CD)

Primordial - To The Nameless Dead

fucking hell... amazing album for sure. Don't know if it tops "The Gathering Wilderness" yet, but it comes close for sure.

christ, do you guys all live on government cheese or something? :p

most of my stuff these days comes in promo form from UM (thank christ), but I just ordered the alestorm (amazon premium free 2 day shipping ftw)

I'm a teacher actually and I don't make that much money :( Everything I can spare goes towards buying music though :kickass:

I also get lots of promos every week (at least 10) but I just can't help spending all my money on cds anyway :lol: I need the whole package! Sometimes I don't even listen to my promo-copies but order the album based on nice looking cover art or something :lol:

I have to say I really don't earn a great deal but I do spend on music. I might spend £100-200 a month depending on whether there is anything I really want. As I don't really go out and I rarely buy clothes music is my little vice. I don't really download either so if I want something I have to buy it.

the thing is a lot of the time I'll wait until I'm sure I really want it, I won't just rush out and buy something unless I am an utter fangirl and know I'm going to love it. (like Nightwish). It always bemuses me when you get these people who listen to loads of bands but don't seem to appreciate any of it. I think there was only 1 album I bought last year that I didn't like and that was Illumination by Tristania. That's pretty good going really. I heard a lot more but I didn't go out and buy them.