Anyone up for COLLABORATING on some melodic Death/Thrash metal?

I've listened to your stuff and I think it could be great stuff.
Tho I reallllly don't have the time to get involved in a big project, I could give a shot at 1-2 tracks on the guitar, if you want.
Right now I'm recovering from a [stupid] hand injury, but I should be able to get on my axe by next week.
Hit me on MSN if you want: sim2322_211@hotmail.com

id definetly be down for recording guitars or bass

id just need to see the guitar pro files and i could record something and send it to you.

of course haha. i play alot of different styles im pretty sure i can pull it off cleanly.

i like everything from august burns red and necrophagist to a breath before surfacing and death

ok cool lol sorry man I have to ask these questions :lol:... well im uploading them in a min... internet explorer just fucked up my upload so i have to dropbox em again...

you got anything of your playing online? cos seems like im gonna have to draw a line in the sand on the guitar spot sooner or later :lol:

I sent you a couple links. I want to go in a more progressive direction that I really can't pursue because:

a. Tallahassee, Florida USA is the unwashed anus of America
b. I tried the "DIY" approach where I played all instruments myself and I'm limited by my guitar ability. I come up with good riffs sometimes but that's about it.

alright ill check back later

yeah ill send a video of me later when i get home from school. cant access youtube haha

I want to go in a more progressive direction that I really can't pursue because:

My stuff isnt really progressive... its just heavy riffy metal :lol: as long as you like it and can play it and are willing to record all the tracks then thats cool. :)

Im willing to contribute some solos as its all I have time for at the moment.

Got any recordings dude? Seems like there will be a shitload of sneap fan guest solos :lol:

yup. theyre going up now... just ironing some o them out so theyre actually readable to people other than myself :D