Anyone up for COLLABORATING on some melodic Death/Thrash metal?

Yeah thats no problem... You checked the first post with all the info and midi demos for the songs? I warn ya that Muffins is easily the most difficult (for rhy/lead guitar at least). Add me on msn if ye wants to chat more...

Neeeeed a name for this project! Anyone got any idea?
I want to make a blog and stuff for it as well...

Anyone got suggestions for "Project Names"? I want to start a blog up but I cant call it something lame like "l33t metal collab" or anything because that would suck more balls than my dad.

I'm working out drums for A Piss right now guys. Should have something for you to hear tomorrow or the next day. I'm not the super double bass master but I'm liking what I've got so far.

Does anyone know of a msn app for the Droid phone? I'm a messaging noob but I'll try not to scream and fuss as I'm drug into the modern age!

Ok thats fine. Well add me on msn as soon as you can because sorting stuff via pm and post on this forum is slow as fuck :lol:.

***UPDATE***

Since not everyone whos interested in this can be assed to download msn/switch email providers/etc. I have created thusly, the following chat room...

Click To Chat Live

Click the above link. Enter your nick (dont change the channel obviously) and just click the button to connect.

To access via IRC clients you will need

/server irc.freenode.net
/join #metalcollab

:headbang:

Im not going to even get into this argument because its just stupid. Its called playing for the song and it doesn't take a PHD in music to understand.

Im not going to even get into this argument because its just stupid. Its called playing for the song and it doesn't take a PHD in music to understand.

I can understand that my take on the song isn't your cup of tea, but to be an offensive jerk and to act as if it's vomit inducing is uncalled for. Ultimately it's your song and you get to decide how you want it to go but 6 minutes of mid tempo double bass with various snare syncopations and the same fill over and over again is boring shit.

Good luck and in the future try to handle people that want to do you favors with a little more tact.