Anyone up for COLLABORATING on some melodic Death/Thrash metal?

muffins mesaure 14 where it changes to 125 bpm

i can play the whole song fine though when i change the song tempo to 100

ah yeah, thats where it hits the verse riff, thats one of those riffs where youre fucked if you dont hit the first note because that kinda sets the whole rhythm in motion

If you're still looking for a drummer, I could give it a shot. I'm no Gene Hoglan, but I have an ekit so can record easily enough. Have you got any programmed drum tracks to give an idea of what kind of rhythms you're wanting? Or are there any specific songs you're wanting to sound like?

Check your PM dude... also ave a read of the first post on the thread first.. all the details and shit are on that.

Nice guitar playing, yeah I'll have to figure out where the "guest" solos are going so as not to deprive me or Vit :p haha best thing to do is add me on msn or something. Ill pm you my email.

ok i don't know if you've found a vocalist yet..but i think i'm okay at growling ..sorta like decapitated stuff.. haven't tried too many screams... maybe ill try and record on your song and let you know..... my gmail is theamericansushi@gmail.com .. email me here if you want me to try out :)

yeah dude oulw like to try... can you get on the chatbox link? check the second post on the thread for the button...

ok heres the problem. I got your email (saw as cell phone notification :p) didnt't read the whole thing. But see i'm 17 and im doing an internship right now at some company, and their damn firewall wont let me access my mail or your chat. So i'll check your mail when i get home (in a couple of hours). But for now maybe talk here?
And just give me an outline of what kind of vocals you want and what kind of lyrics