Anyone up for mixing / reamping / mastering some modern metal?

Gonna post my mix tomorrow, though listening to some of your mixes guys kill me. :p

Still having some trouble with the low level of your DIs, but some editing/gating and a slight gain boost before going through amp should make the job.

Mago!!, Congrats!

The best mix that I have listen in this post. really like it.

I have not so much time, but maybe I try something hehehe

Anyway, very well all works of the people

Cheers to all.

Tris.

Agree, perfect mix with balls

Hey people,

thank you for all of your input, bottom line is that we figured we would re-track completely and finish it up as an EP in Summer 2010.

Some of you did some outstanding jobs and if you're interested, I'll supply another track for your mixing pleasure.

Don't worry about us using these mixes anywhere - you can showcase them as you want as long as you give us credit for it with a link to our Myspace

www.myspace.com/descendthesky

Let me know if you want another track and I'll make sure to dropbox it.

Best,

~ Klotzi

Hey people,

thank you for all of your input, bottom line is that we figured we would re-track completely and finish it up as an EP in Summer 2010.

Some of you did some outstanding jobs and if you're interested, I'll supply another track for your mixing pleasure.

Don't worry about us using these mixes anywhere - you can showcase them as you want as long as you give us credit for it with a link to our Myspace

www.myspace.com/descendthesky

Let me know if you want another track and I'll make sure to dropbox it.

Best,

~ Klotzi

I'd appreciate more stuff to mix.

Yeah dude, I'd like to mix another song as well, really like your music and the ability fool around with mixing it!