Anyone use the eleven rack?

My brother in law has one, I've been there when he's played it on a computer and once with his band live...good for effects like reverb, delay and all that stuff but I wasnt too impressed with the hi-gain aspects of it. he used it for more of a sound akin to what an Orange amp does, really loose fuzzy doom stuff but still, for tight metal, I wouldn't invest in it as the main component for sure.

I haven't tried it, but I'm kinda tempted to get one because you can buy it (new) with a full PT10 license on eBay, for the same price as PT10 from all the major retailers :p

What specifically are you want to know about it? I had one for about 1 1/2 years so I have a lot of experience with one. Awesome cleans, low gain, mid gain but the high gain lacks. Has a IIC+, Dual Rect, and SLO and that's it. There's one digi high gain model but those are normally not the best. Very little support from avid since it's been out, 3 firmware updates (fixing bugs only) and 1 expansion in 3 years. It's a great little unit but where it lacks it lacks very badly. Ask me a few questions, I could write a whole report on it so give me something specific to work off of.

I have one now in the studio, and I think it's pretty good also for high gain tone, now I'm focused to get peavey and mesa recto good sounds.

I got one a few weeks ago and so far have only used it to get a basic tone while recording DI's. It can do high-gain pretty well, but you definitely need its gate cranked up cause it gets noisy. I personally like the SLO boosted with the green OD and the 57 off-axis on the v30 4x12. I was thinking about getting the expansion pack, but quickly came to the conclusion that I didn't care. Between it and real amps, I've got plenty of tone options. The only thing I've noticed that I don't particularly care for is the way the DI's out of it sound. I wind up using a normal DI box plugged into my FF800 pre's instead. I may have a setting on the 11R messed up though.

Nice! I Like it. Any chance you could share that preset?

This is the preset :

dist engaged : green JRC od : gain : 0 tone 3.5 level 5

Amp : Treadplate M

Master : 4
Pres : 6
Bass : 5.5
Mid : 4.5
Treb : 6
Gain : 6.5

Cab 4x12 classic 30 Mic dyn7 on axis speacker brek 0

That's all