Anyone who likes technical death metal....

Larf03 said:
Oh.... let's make sure we don't talk about them then!

Let's see... what other band shouldn't we talk about because they've been around for ages...

mmmmmmmmm...

Nevermore, Sanctuary, Green Carnation, Anathema, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, and Necrophagist.

No they aren't that new, but I don't think they're overly well-known. Being the death metal fan that I am, thought I would point them out.

I like Jester Race, but I don't consider it death metal.

Dude spawn of possession is awesome. Check out Visceral Bleeding too, same style as SoP.
Check out Anata if you like Tech Death too, they rule also.

Indeed Cabnet is a great album, I'm awaiting their new one which I hope it out by the end of the year. Unigue Leader has a bunch of really musically tight bands. Anyone interested in other tech death should check out Sinners Bleed, Psycroptic, Atrocity(old), Gorguts, later day Pestilence, Lykathea Aflame but if you mainly want just brutal shit with insane drum fills and speed just get Pyamia, Disavowed, Insision, Severed Savior, Thorium, Cryptopsy...if you love bands who worship Meshuggah vocals while playing dm...Martyr, Capharnaum, theory in practice, textures

Reactions: nissan
As Will mentioned Necrophagist ..Hoooo lee Fuck-a-sakada that shit is sick and $39 CD here in the import part of the world ,Canada, Necrophagist are sick in the good way. The bands are starting to play guitar again and forget about flanel and or corpse paint (the corpse paint shit was the same as Poison or any other glam bands gimmick but grimmmmmer STS)
Maybe the new big thing will be flanel sporting corpes painted dudes playing Jacksons painted in neon colours singing about a good time and then killing ex band mates!?
"Ain't nothing but a good time, How can I KILL YOU ALL ARGHHH IN THE WINTER FOREST OF COLD TREES AND COLD WINDS and it don't get better than this.
CC pick up your Axe and talk to me.

Just joking around so cast no spells on me please
But if you want too, my addy is :Hextroy@abracadabrastrophy.commie

Again I'm jocking

Animals are love

jocking haven't heard that term for along long time
jossing its in australia..amazing the different ways and sayings...
canada scream to me....yo..