anyone??

Jahn

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2004
Hey,hey metal heads! i was just wondering if someone here ever meet the Opeth guys?? one one my friends told me a quit funny story about Åkerfeldt.My friend was working in a camp at Sweden rock festival last year selling merchendise of crapy Norwegian metal bands.He was kinda bored because no one bought t shirts or anything.So out of the blue Åkerfeldt and his wife walked by.He was kinda suprized when he saw it actually was him.He left everything just to ask him for a autograph.Åkerfeldt was very nice and calm as allways,and was happy for the attention.Lots people with Opeth shirts was happy to meet their hero that day.

lopez is the better drummer anyway. in my opinion. omgz, i hope i don't get teh flame for that one lawlz

yes, ive been fortunate enough to converse with them everytime ive seen them...they seem to be happy to meet and greet with the fans regardless how late or how tired they are....something i appreciate from a band.

i've never had the oportunity to meet them, although when they were suposed to come to Chile i did everything that i could to have the chance to do it, i spoke with the sound, light guys, i even became a friend of the band that was supose to open for them, but unfortunately they couldn't made it... thanks to the assholes that arranged the gig.

JoeVice said:
i've met them a few times...they really are some nice guys. They are just people, no big rock-star egos.

That's true, but I don't think I'd be able to handle myself if i met Martin Lopez. Akerfeldt, Peter and Mendez I COULD handle, but Lopez, I don't know... I've listen to him for like 1000 hours... and he never met me but I feel so close to him. (not in a gay way)

I've always wondered under what circumstances you get to meet artists after their performance!? I've been to hell of a lot of gigs and never met performing artists, except rotten sound who were supporting entombed and came to the bar after their performance. So are you guys reporters or do you suck the bouncer's dick?

it's not too hard to go out back of the place, and wait for the band to come out for a while, with their gear, and get onto the bus, and stop them on their path.
the best part yet is: no dick sucking involved.