Anyone...

rms

Dec 14, 2006
Buffalo, New York
know a reputable website to purchase Rhapsody/Luca Turilli solo project and Manegarm T-Shirts? The Rhapsody website never seems to update their shirts and the styles I like are out of stock. Manegarm I found on Backstreetmerch but it was not being made anymore so nothing there =/

thanks for looking for me, but rockabilia is a ripoff imo and those are same styles from backstreet so pretty sure it will be out of stock/not being made :(

Manegarm has some stuff on their webshop:

http://napalmrecords.com/

As for Rhapsody, their website has merch for sale under the market link:

http://www.rhapsodyoffire.com/index.php

All the shirts I like on Rhapsody's market is out of stock, and Manegarms shop is based in sweden and I dont how screwed I would get on shipping with shirts being around 23 bucks on conversion, or if they even take USD since its not an option when you enter it.

All the shirts I like on Rhapsody's market is out of stock, and Manegarms shop is based in sweden and I dont how screwed I would get on shipping with shirts being around 23 bucks on conversion, or if they even take USD since its not an option when you enter it.

Shipping from Manegarm would be 8,89 euro, making a tshirt 25.45 euro.

The Napalm Records webstore has more Manegarm shirts than Manegarm's shop does, for cheaper prices, with cheaper shipping.

A Manegarm short sleeve shirt from Napalm Records would be 22.50 euro, $30.71 usd.

So, I'd say buy from Napalm Records if you can't find a cheaper place.

Thats more than what I would like to spend, ill wait it out maybe prices will go down or something...dont really like spending more than 25 a shirt. ty fo rlooking too

Thats more than what I would like to spend, ill wait it out maybe prices will go down or something...dont really like spending more than 25 a shirt. ty fo rlooking too

No problem. If you want to wait on the Rhapsody/Luca Turilli shirt, you should be able to find at least one Rhapsody shirt at PP this year.