APC - eMOTIVe

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
A Perfect Circle will soon release a cover album, mostly of songs dealing with war & peace called 'eMOTIVe'.

I heard a few songs off it, and i specialy like the John Lennons "Imagine" cover, which is a killer!

Check it out if you want, and also APC's website, redesigned for the occasion.
Click on the APC logo up the site and youll see many different old school anti war pictures that are boss. You might want to check "Imagine" video too.

poster08.jpg

poster01.jpg

poster02.jpg

poster03.jpg

poster05.jpg

poster06.jpg

poster07.jpg

poster09.jpg

poster10.jpg

poster11.jpg

poster12.jpg

poster13.jpg

poster14.jpg

I walked 3.5 hours in the record setting heat, just to hear you guys open for NIN... and it was soooo worth it! You guys are true artists, so don't worry about knocking britney and boybands off the charts, just keep creating beautiful songs and everything will fall into place! - Matt:tickled:

and theyre different from Britney??

I heard it and to be honest everything's not good. But theres some good moments, and Maynards voice is unusual on some tracks, thats interesting. Let me know what you think when you hear it :)

Lenore said:
I heard it and to be honest everything's not good. But theres some good moments, and Maynards voice is unusual on some tracks, thats interesting. Let me know what you think when you hear it :)

yeah its not the may west

nataservant said:
HAHA wow, the creativity behind eMOVTIVe almost as original as The Haunted's rEVOVLEr WOW!!! THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!! LIKE OMG!1! !1!!

How can you be soooooo sarcastic about Mighty Maynard's band? :yell:

Don Corleone said:
where did you hear it?
tell me tell me tell me

I got it from a p2p thing on Internet. I'm not a patient kind of person:Spin:
I put in the topic above the song 'imagine', if youre curious:)