APC - eMOTIVe

Peter Rutard that is, not Flo. He now wants to be called Sophie. Though in the english version of the page it's not changed yet, but in the german version it is. Anyway, maybe it's a joke, though if, it is hidden very well.

Tool irritates me and i dont like Mer De Noms, but i reaaally love 13th step.
And now it seems i only like half of emotive :)
You see Mehdi, theres hope for you ;)

this album is boring.

talking about this week's new releases, i liked Samael (Reign of light) and Diary of Dreams (Nigredo) way much more!! check them out.

i dunno why telepath is the first singe from that samael album, other tracks are much better! get it! and the cover art is so beautiful!
cov4136.jpg

I'm not so excited about reign of light really. I think they did better. But yeah the artwork is boss, but i guess its not the main point.

Lenore said:
Tool irritates me and i dont like Mer De Noms, but i reaaally love 13th step.
And now it seems i only like half of emotive :)
You see Mehdi, theres hope for you ;)
mer de noms is way better than 13th step. shame on you lenore.
much better songs and amazing lyrics

as for emotive:

yep, it's a really different album, not typical of apc. there are some REALLY good moments on it (for one that imagine cover is excellent..sounds so different).

they decided to release a cover album pertaining to the elections and that...so be it. it's not THAT great (after all you dont get to hear much of howerdel's writing and maynard's lyrics) but maynard's vocal performances are quite good. that a capella fiddle and the drum is great.

some extra material for an apc fan (like me), really nice of them. thats all there is to this album.

Don Corleone said:
mer de noms is way better than 13th step. shame on you lenore.
much better songs and amazing lyrics
Yeah thats what everyone tells me, but no, i prefer 13th step. Mind you i really tried to get into Mer De noms, but i find it a bit *yawn*. Though there's a couple of remixes i love, and some lyrics are indeed brilliant.

Don Corleone said:
as for emotive:

yep, it's a really different album, not typical of apc. there are some REALLY good moments on it (for one that imagine cover is excellent..sounds so different).

they decided to release a cover album pertaining to the elections and that...so be it. it's not THAT great (after all you dont get to hear much of howerdel's writing and maynard's lyrics) but maynard's vocal performances are quite good. that a capella fiddle and the drum is great.

some extra material for an apc fan (like me), really nice of them. thats all there is to this album.
Yup, i agree.