aphasia

Asylum Dancer

empty soul
Jun 13, 2002
where the sun rises
Visit site
ok, i know there are some ppl who interested in japanese music scene here, so i'd like to introduce my friend's band APHASIA :)

http://www4.lunartecs.ne.jp/~aphasia/

well, they are not "heavy" stuff, but are playing good songs with good melodies. and you should check out the guitarist!!! she's amazing! (of course she is... she's my friend:D )

they will release their new album from japanese major record company for the first time, and recreated the site, just opened yesterday, and it seems there's no bbs for now. so if you have any comment, just let me know!

thanx:)

Originally posted by hydrogrind
i check the site, hey... theres no english version of this site? I dunno jappannese.

uh... i forgot to mention that, sorry! but, hey, "let the music do the talking!" right?;)

i'm glad you liked their music :)
i'm not sure about loudness-influence, but if my memory is right, the singer likes loudness...that's probably you hear like that. i'll tell'em about it anyway:headbang:

thank you for the response, hydrogrind!

btw, it seems you know japanese music scene more than i do! how do you get the information? at cyberspace?:cool:

LOUDNESS is one of my fav old metal / heavy metal 80'

I have check samples from Aphasia, thats cool!! I want hear it full album... any place for download or we can trade cd?

I know some japan band (I called in extreme musick) :
CSSO, VOMIT REMNANTS, MELT BANANA (my fav!!! and mike paton fav too!), YELLOW MACHINE GUN, NOISM.

...female nihonjin bassplayer..... YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO! you can play MY bass too!!! ;) ;)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jason (AZN obsessed....)