APHOTIC - May 10th

ya, I want to see you guys on the east coast too!! hope you can pull something through and make it to somewhere in NH/MA

Great artwork! If there was evil little cat eyes in the hole on the tree it would be perfect. "the dark host", "Buried" and "shadow play" really have me salivating just cuz the Titles sound so cool!

Bumping this. Haven't been around in awhile

Haven't been so excited to hear a new ND album since TPHD.

The line-up sounds pretty interesting, and I love the fact there are multiple part songs. I'm a sucker for those.

Keep us updated on a pre-order!

Love the artwork, can't wait to see you guys again. Anneke Van Giersbergen lives not too far from the Belgian border, will she be performing with you when you play here? :D

I'm seeing Earthen Grave in June at the Days of the Doomed Festival in Wisconsin.
I might have to use this album as an excuse to talk to Rachel

Given the title of the album, I think the artwork is highly appropriate. The piece takes the idea of an absence of light and makes it feel even more desolate, complete with an overgrown yet partially dead landscape. I really like it.

I can't wait to get my hands on this but why are new albums always released on Tuesdays? Why not Friday the week before, just in time for the weekend?

Is there anything on the back of the ND shirt? I think I may just wait for the release show to get a show, but I'm definitely preordering (or would it be better for you guys if I bought the CD at the show as well?)

Make sure when you go into the stores today that you ask a sales clerk about it, and explain that it was being released today. Some places are slow to put out all of their new stock, especially if it's not a more mainstream release. Pate, what store did you go to? It's good for us to know this stuff so we know how to follow it up and look into it.

Hope to get Aphotic tomorrow. Not to sure my local recordstore will have it, but I'm going there anyway.

Greetings from The Netherlands!

i ordered from a dutch webstore hoping i'd have it fast that way (it says release date: 1 day) but now it says delivery time: 2-3 weeks. argh...

I'm Listening to Buried right now and its amazing! The solo is cute:loco: Brink and Aphotic in one day...what a day!:zombie:

As I suspected, Aphotic wasn't available in the recordstore yet.
Grmph...