Apology

As Carlos said, take some time off It´s all that you need. Do new things, bang some bicthes and when you less expect, you will have your head full of riffs and ideas to record. When we love music from the heart, we cant leave it forever. It´s just another phase of your life. But I think you are doing what´s I would do if I were in your situation. Nothing good comes when do the things without passion. So you dont need to apologize, do what you want to do with your life and dont look back. ;)

To bad your not feeling inspired. I was just listening to your Gun Slinger songs on youtube yesterday and wishing my songs sounded as cool.

Hey my fellow sneapsters :kickass:

I feel the need to apologize...especially to Jevo, Bobby, Keregioz & Nuno. I've reached a point where it is impossible for me to continue business as usual.

I am fine..really! but I have no single percent passion for doing music anymore and I have no idea, when it´ll come back. I have 6 weeks holidays now and I plan to do completely different things like sports, doing motorcycle licence, playing golf in Ireland...nothing music related. The only thing what seems to be a pleasure music wise, is beating the shit out of a drumset.
Doing a beloved hobby professional is dangerous! Balance in life is so fucking important. I´ve learned..music can´t be the only savior!

I apologize for the stupidity of having made ​​promises to you, my friends! I can not fulfill the expectations and I´m sorry for that.

As always, variety.. spice.. life.. you know the deal.

Im always glad to read that im not the only one who has this problem.. i seem to shift interests a lot as well, and whenever it shifts i leave one or two behind.

However, i found out that if you do other stuff and keep your mind off it for a while, it will return and return in greater form if it's not forced.. keep that in mind Felix and you'll be more then okay!

Thanks a lot, my friends! :kickass:

To bad your not feeling inspired. I was just listening to your Gun Slinger songs on youtube yesterday and wishing my songs sounded as cool.

I´m glad, you liked it dude! :)

No more Fallout covers?

Someday probably. Recently I´m more into walking around in fallout vegas and enjoying the game instead of covering the music in it :)

That is what I always say to people who say "you should live your passion 100% and don't think about it" that it's not necessarily the best thing in life, because it's a possible scenario to be fed up and lose passion in it. That's why I don't care if music is not my job, and I'm happy I got my pilot job because it's another passion of mine that I'm okay to make casual, and it's a balanced one where I don't feel too pushed or too much into it and it does not enter my daily life too much, and it will bring enough money to build a stable basis for my whole life. I also have so many passions that I don't get stuck, and pass from one to the other, even if music is maybe the most prominent one, usually.

That said, have a good break, we all need one from time to time. It will come back eventually, would it be in a month or in 3 years.

Good luck to you! It can always be good to take a break. Your such an talented musician and singer so it will come back to you i promise!!

Thanks a lot for your kind words, mate! :)

That is what I always say to people who say "you should live your passion 100% and don't think about it" that it's not necessarily the best thing in life, because it's a possible scenario to be fed up and lose passion in it. That's why I don't care if music is not my job, and I'm happy I got my pilot job because it's another passion of mine that I'm okay to make casual, and it's a balanced one where I don't feel too pushed or too much into it and it does not enter my daily life too much, and it will bring enough money to build a stable basis for my whole life. I also have so many passions that I don't get stuck, and pass from one to the other, even if music is maybe the most prominent one, usually.

That said, have a good break, we all need one from time to time. It will come back eventually, would it be in a month or in 3 years.

@Lasedna, thank you! I agree, of course...after all. 10 years I lived like "oh yeah, I´m such a lucky mofo, doing my beloved hobby as a fulltime job". This may work, but only if enough balance is given. An important lesson I´ve learned.