apparently i am a "molester" when im sleeping

My girl said I shake my hips from time to time or rub me on her ass (not sure if that's the correct term).
But she hits me from time to time, so I get it back...
I actually play bass while sleeping when I am drunk-my gf made a video on her mobile phone some time ago...

last summer i was touring with my friends band... theres absolutely no room on the floor.. we all had some drinks. the girl who owned the place invited to sleep in her bed.... so after a while i tried to warm up to her a little bit but eventually backed off due to her lack of interest. she was extremely quiet about it so it was hard to tell... but next morning comes and i now have the nickname (Mcgrope) i was so fucking embarrassed and ashamed!

Bleh, happened again this morning. She woke me up with a slap to the face.

lol! I guess I do this at random. I wake up and she is riding me like crazy, I barely remember it in the morning, almost like a dream. Then she blames me for starting it all. I NEVER remember anything but prolly the last little bit of it all, EVERY FREAKIN TIME. Its weird. NEVER had this ...problem(?) with anybody else, just my currenty GF...

lol! I guess I do this at random. I wake up and she is riding me like crazy, I barely remember it in the morning, almost like a dream. Then she blames me for starting it all. I NEVER remember anything but prolly the last little bit of it all, EVERY FREAKIN TIME. Its weird. NEVER had this ...problem(?) with anybody else, just my currenty GF...

I was about to post a nearly identical story. :lol:

This has happened to me several times. I'll be clearly plowing away and suddenly become awake or at least aware of what I'm doing....then I start thinking "how long have I been doing this?", "where the fuck am I?", "Who the hell is that?", "What's in my butt?".....okay, maybe not that last one, but I admit that it would fit the pattern.
Then I start worrying that I might have been talking up a storm. "What the hell did I say, did I use any names?" Then I check my fingers, "did I stick these anywhere questionable?"
That said, I'll just go with it from there, why not?
Inevitably, afterwards she'll say "wow, that came out of nowhere" with a little giggle or something. I'm thinking to myself "no shit!"

I have a feeling that I must not be doing anything that seems too out of the ordinary, or else I would have heard about it. I must be awesome in bed even when I'm unconscious.