April 1st 2005 -------April 1st 2006

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Well its been a year since the Big Announcement and I seen Anthrax 6 times. 2 at the Chicago House of Blues, The Key Club in Los Angeles, Starland Ballroom NJ, Konocti Harbor in CA and the Pound in San Francisco. Now there are heading out for Europe ... A year later and still going strong. New music in the works... So what about you??? What is your take on the Reunion a year later??? For me i can't wait for the next road trip..... to Chicago... or other parts unknown......

Discuss.............

It doesnt bother me, and I dont think about it a whole lot now. A year ago I was calling all my friends "HEY! Anthrax is back with Joey and Frank and Dan!!" Now its more of "Well, I am waiting for new material." So thats about it. Its lost its newness for me, now its more of anticipation for new music. What will it be like? Will the music (not vocals) sound like the last 3 albums? Will it sound totally new and never before heard? Will it have that "thrash" feel with emphasis on palm mutes and speed? Vocals are not of a major concern for me. Liked Johns voice. I liked Joeys voice the same. Either way, the initials on the some will be the same. J.B.

Saw them twice here last May and they were great, although I was at the time rather opposed to John not being the future vocalist.

Bring on the new record!!!

Well, we need some strong statement. Like "we are doing new record with/without Joey", just to know what to expect from the new material. I think the fans deserve it after year of huge confusion.

I really could care less, I got to see them twice with this line-up, so let's hear some new shit. I don't even care who is singing because I know I have no control over it.

I've seen them 8 times since then.

The first three shows of the tour (Detroit, Chicago, Chicago)
Then the following:
Fort Wayne, IN
Cleveland, OH
Cincinnati, OH (opening for Priest)
Flint, MI
Columbus, OH

The first three shows and Columbus had the most memorable songs. (They played more than just the standards.) Fort Wayne was probably the best performance-wise for me.

I've seen them almost once. *changes signature/quotes buddy_love_bomb*
:Smug:

I agree that there should be some announcement about the future. And I know there will be something...
Also, I agree with Whitey- I want a new John Bush album, Armored Saint, Anthrax, John Bush solo! I need BUSH!!

ghost_of_war said:
i personally think bush sucks and that the albums they did with him were pretty shit, love joey though and will see them next week in glasgow and cant fucking wait
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It never fails!! There is a thread where nobody is bashing anyone! People say they would like to hear Bush 1 way or the other, and they are not opposed to Joey singing on a new Anthrax record, everyone gets along, and then BAM!

jOn BuSH is Teh Suxorz!

Way to kill a high.

Waiting for the New Album and tour...... Still haven't seen this line-up since Clash Of The Titans.....

Im going to see my 2nd show since the reunion on Friday. I wasnt sure if I'd go to begin with as i am totally bored of the reunion but im glad i decided to go now cause im really looking forward to it :loco:
As for a new record I'd still prefer John as i think he's the best frontman in metal but i'll take anything i can get, whatever they decide.