April 1st pranks

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
well its that time of the year again. Anything you have planed for the people you love/despise. What was your best practical joke ever.

Tonight me and my friend snuck into our other friends room when he was not there and set an alarm clock to go off at 3:30 am hidden somewhere in his room. It was not as good as we wanted it originally but it is ok. Originally we wanted to have the clock work on a battery and sneak in there while he was sleeping with the clock in a box taped up and covered with vaseline. when he finally opened that up the clock would be smeared in chocolate pudding so he would have to touch it to turn it off. Unfortunately the battery didnt work so we scratched that idea. but this is good too. :devil:

But the best prank we ever pulled was probally toting this kids mattress who went home for the weekend all around campus taking pictures with it. I could tell more about it if someone wants me to.

ah yes.....fun times

np - metallica - master of puppets.

im actually kinda lookin forward to St. Anger

I told the guitarist in my band (shredmaster) that Jason Rullo was about to quit in Symphony X because Rullo thought that Redemption was better and should be his main band! Shredmaster totally collapsed when he heard it!
Anyway Shredmaster has birthday today! (It`s not a joke, promise.)

I set my entire family's alarm clocks to 2:45 AM. Then, I poured tabasco sauce in my mom's coffee, and slipped ice cubes and dog food in my dad's shoes...

Everybody was pretty pissed at me by the time I left for school...

Someone in my class had a half-broken cellphone. He asked another guy to call him during the lesson and when he was called he was like: "What? What? What do you mean pregnant?!?" and smote the phone to pieces on the floor.
The teacher was pretty shocked :D

FLechdrop said:
Someone in my class had a half-broken cellphone. He asked another guy to call him during the lesson and when he was called he was like: "What? What? What do you mean pregnant?!?" and smote the phone to pieces on the floor.
The teacher was pretty shocked :D

:devil: :heh: :headbang:

Thank you very much, Eramaajarvi. To soul of ice, hello is: hallo(or hei), see you is: på gjensyn. If you want to say :my name is....., it`s: Mitt navn er...and then your name.

Soul of Ice - im actually kinda lookin forward to St. Anger

Apparently there are some pretty good reviews ... if the reviews tell the truth, MetallicA might be in the midst of some kind of rebirth.

This isn't mine but a girl called in to one of my radio shows with this one.
She told her aunt that she just got her report card and received all 1's (or D's). The aunt was furious and went to the school director crying and the school director apologized, said that it was a mistake, that she was a good student, and even gave her some money to calm her down. When her aunt came back she showed her the report card and it was all 4's (or A's). She won the grand prize for the show. :D

My friend told me that when he was in high school he pulled a prank on this girl who was supposed to be this big slut. Basically, they found out how to break into her locker and inserted a giant paper mache dildo into it. The next day when she opened it up it came popping out at her :D He said she was so mad/embarassed that all she did was storm angrily down the hall with it in her hand.

Woow. People actually do pranks too. I never bothered. I am generally too lazy. :cool:

Yaii. Nice to see fellow Norwegians here :Smokin: