Arch Enemy NOT on WMD tour.

Edgecrusher

God To The Godless
Nov 3, 2002
Cincinnati
www.cd-tracker.com
It was anounced last night at Bogarts that Arch Enemy will not be apart of the Weapons of Mass Destruction tour. No reason was given but I had read something about them having visa troubles so I assume that had something to do with it.

It's a shame because even though I have seen them live before, I just would like to hear more than 5 songs. And I'd like to see how Angela does on the old pre-Wages of Sin material.

Anyways...

36 Crazyfists: not really my type of music....

God Forbid stole the show, in my opinion even though they left out a couple personal faves (Determination parts 1&2, Wicked, Divide My Destiny, God's Last Gift)

Machine Head rocked the house as always. And even though they are touring for the new album, they only played 3 song from it, ZERO songs from 'Supercharger' and 1 from 'The Burning Red' (if that's an indication of anything).

Arch Enemy has gone down the drain with AOR. Angela also keeps fucking up her voice. The whole I'm a devil woman gimmick is stale and fucked up. Hopefully they get a new vocalist and make music that's better than the watered down AOR.

And if they don't, they should just stop while they think they're at their peak.