ARCH ENEMY's MIKE AMOTT: 'Heavy Metal Fans Are Such Bitches'

i reckon everyone's bitches
to the fans: if you dont like the music, then noone's making you
and mike and his bitch selling out, metal isnt at all about money(well at least it shouldnt be) and by complaining about the fans is stupid because the fans make the band who they are
just my opinion

Why? Bitching is fun. With no bitching, there would be no aguments.

Mike does indeed have a point. Fall off the thin line and metal fans will tear you apart like a pack of wolves.

Of course, people would be more prepared to listen to him if the last album hadn't looked distinctly sub-standard and commercially orientated, but hey - thats the bitch.

You Fuys Are All Ffucking Queers. The New Arch Enemy Albums Is Pretty Fucking Good. Stop Complaining You Whining Little Fucks. You'll Nerver Be Satisfied. You Need Girlfriends. When You Get Off This Fucking Board You Might Stand A Chance At A Normal Life In Reality. You Silly Little Fucks

AllWithinMyMonster said:
You Fuys Are All Ffucking Queers. The New Arch Enemy Albums Is Pretty Fucking Good. Stop Complaining You Whining Little Fucks. You'll Nerver Be Satisfied. You Need Girlfriends. When You Get Off This Fucking Board You Might Stand A Chance At A Normal Life In Reality. You Silly Little Fucks

Man he's right! It seems like 95 of Ultimate Metal is "thats not good! thats no good!" Metal fans seem so snobby to me.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

laughable at best... welcome to UM where opinion reigns supreme and everyone is better than everybody else. If we all thought the same way, where would the fun be in hazing nu-metallica lovers, Trapt enthusiasts, or trolling boring bungholes like yourself?

Maybe Amott will get negative feedback about his comments, and AE's CD sales will drop, and he'll be the sellout he is, and leave the band due to 'creative differences.'

And then, as he's walking down an old London alley, five or so mates will grab him and ream his butt so hard, that it'll jolt some sense into him(and provide some lyrical inspiration), so he digs up Bill Steer and Jeff Walker's numbers, reforms Carcass with sp. guest Sean Reinert on drums, and pool their last bits of creativity before releasing a worthy follow-up to Heartwork that explodes all over mainstream radio, making death metal the next popular wave of music.

Whoa. Selling out never sounded so good.

Lead singer not dead - New band - Hearse (sp?)
He sold out when he fired the singer and got his girl to "sing".

I mean I don't blame the guy, I'd fuck her, and so would everybody else here, but not the point, she sucked when she was in bewitched and those other bands (how many bands was she in? 4?)

But he does make a point, that we are whiny bitchs, then again we the ones that are buying his stuff.