Archaic Horror - teh grimm3st band evar!

I didn't know oinkness made another "band"

:lol: Just look at the picture of "Nikolas"

reminds me of that photo of the fat kid with spikes everywhere and a cape and what not. yeah, grim.

...whats even more tragic is i actually like a lot of the bands in their influences list :(

I didn't know oinkness made another "band"

:lol: Just look at the picture of "Nikolas"

reminds me of that photo of the fat kid with spikes everywhere and a cape and what not. yeah, grim.

...whats even more tragic is i actually like a lot of the bands in their influences list :(
Ahahaha... Yeh.. His profile is really quite humorous too - www.myspace.com/smorgasmorgue or something like that. He's pretty much a wannabe elitist what with the whole 'any emos who add me must be prepared for me to flame them'.

At first i was surprised they actually had a back catalogue of records - seeing as they're pretty damn crap - but then i realised that he is the guy who runs the label they're on, Feculent Asphyxiation.

And indeed, i like most of the bands mentioned.. He quite literally rapes any influences they've given him. Stallagh seems the most apt influence, seeing as they're meant to be really rather disturbing!

i play drums better than that... and ive sat at a kit maybe once in my life...

words cant describe how shit they are... they rival hardcore dance punk in shittyness