architects style band with all that techno stuff and silly dancing (5150, superior 2)

Yup.. Don't change your guitars.

However. The overheads are KILLING me.. When he's hitting his right crash, it's really chimey and hurts my ears a lot.. Other than that the mix is awesome!

5150's are the shit! Noisy as hell though. Oh and the synth drums in the first part are cubase groove agent. thought they sound pretty cheap. second one is just rooms.

dude, u have a new fan =), the mix is perfect but, i dont like the bass, put some dist on it to be more def

hugs

Pretty killer mix. I would tame the cymbals a TOUCH, and personally I don't like the kick at all, it's too round with its attack. Needs something spikier or sludgier. Other than that I've got no complaints really.

Pretty killer mix. I would tame the cymbals a TOUCH, and personally I don't like the kick at all, it's too round with its attack. Needs something spikier or sludgier. Other than that I've got no complaints really.

Thank you very much! I will lower the cymbals as mentioned. I really like how that kick is not too clicky but maybe it could use justa little more. Lsd kicks for the rescue.