Arcturus fans?

Oolong is a rabbit that lives in Japan (in Hokkaido). His owner is an amateur photgrapher that took pictures of him on a regular basis adn posted them here:

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

It was completely normal until, one day, he posted pictures of Oolong balancing pancakes on his head. The URL was posted on Portal of Evil where I saw it, and a bunch of the other people who posted regularly on the site forums began doing all sorts of silly things...writing Oolong poetry and drawing Oolong artwork...I made the site as a joke, and recieved more hits and submission than you would believe...

The site still gets about 40 unique hits a day, which is amazing considering that I don't advertise it besides a few posts a day here, and a few posts a day on the PoE forums...

It gets enough hits, that 300 people have clicked on the banner ad at the top since January 4th. For every 80 clicks...I get a free set of Immortality rings +7 from Alex Chiu...click on the banner to read about Alex Chiu's craziness...I got my free pair, and now I send the others that I get free out as gifts to people on the PoE forums.

Doesn't the image of Oolong balancing a pancake on his head make you laugh? It's the strangest thing, something that you wouldn't ever think of on your own...a rabbit with a pancake on it's head...

Morgan

The End Records

1/28/02
We are proud to announce we will be releasing the new album by the Norwegian band ARCTURUS entitled, "The Sham Mirrors" for North America. ARCTURUS which consists of ultra talented musicians including Garm (Ulver, Borknagar, etc.) and Hellhammer (Mayhem, Winds, Kovenant, etc.) among others, is considered as one of the pioneer bands of the avant-garde metal and have released exceptional albums in their career, including the groundbreaking "Aspera Hiems Symfonia", "La Masquerade Infernale", and more recently the "Disguised Masters" (which consisted of mostly remixed songs).
The US release date will coincide with another exceptional Norwegian band, WINDS. Their album "Reflections Of The I" portrays a seamless and most inspiring mix of classically oriented metal, fronted with clean vocals, dark progressive guitars, philharmonics, classical piano and floating synths.
Scheduled for release in April, 9th, both albums are highly anticipated and would please those into unique and intriguing dark metal!

:hotjump: :hotjump:

Arcturus_shammirrors.jpg

Tracklisting

• Kinetic
  • Nightmare Heaven
  • Ad Absurdum
  • Collapse Generation
  • Star-crossed
  • Radical Cut
  • For To End Yet Again

The release date is April 8th :cry:

I spoke to Ihsahn last night and he said that the new Arcturus is similar in style to the older stuff, in case anyone was thinking that they'd totally change or something.

But then Ihsahn's only heard the track he sung on, so..

Lee

Arcturus + Ihsahn ? sounds quite good :)

i've heard too that it's similar to a mix of Aspera Hiemns Symfonia + La Masquerade Infernale or at least the synth-work is similar though the electronic elements are kept to a minimum... of course i haven't listened to it myself so that's only what i've heard from people who has.