• YES, total shog

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO, rock and pastry

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Light

Up The World
Nov 24, 2001
Are they all full of over-emotional odd teenagers with crying brain trouble, or are they a new thing of social shagging and "special deep connection"?

Most of the forums are shit, except the Anathema, antimatter & Devin Townsend ones on UM...
Thanks you mates, because of you, I can escape from the daily life reality... problems with my girlfriend, hard work... (no doomy stuff here) ;)

Thortyir said:
I can escape from the daily life reality... problems with my girlfriend, hard work... (no doomy stuff here) ;)

do you only escape from it, or do you sort it out as well?
hope you do/did. problems wont vanish when you turn yer face on them.

yeah, i know.. "shut yer face Piet". sorry mate. :D

toolsofthetrade said:
do you only escape from it, or do you sort it out as well?
hope you do/did. problems wont vanish when you turn yer face on them.

yeah, i know.. "shut yer face Piet". sorry mate. :D

No no, you're abolutely right, we discussed it today, and she doesn't want to talk to me like before... Just because she wants to marry and I don't, really don't...

Shit Quentin I'm sorry to hear about that. hope you find an arrnagment anyway.
You have problems with the band also ??? Or is it linked to the fact that your gf plays in it too ?
tell me if I'm bein g too curious

cedarbreed said:
your bf plays in it too ?

bf?? is Thortyir a bisexual too!? nice one.. :D

but seriously, indeed sorry to hear that. but is it really necessairy to know whether you lot get married already? if there's no solution yet, dont jump to conclusions mate, yer too young to attach yerself to something uncertain like marriage.

toolsofthetrade said:

Where did you see that ?? :D
nah sorry I'm real high on medicine tonight ... stillthe back etc .. opium pills .. things that calm the central nervou system and ease muscles etc ... so i may make a lot of mistakes

cedarbreed said:
Shit Quentin I'm sorry to hear about that. hope you find an arrnagment anyway.
You have problems with the band also ??? Or is it linked to the fact that your gf plays in it too ?
tell me if I'm bein g too curious

Curiousity isn't a bad thing!!! ;)

No, seriously, I got problems both sides, with my GF about marriage, and with my band, we haven't the same goals you know... I'm the ONLY ONE in the band searching for shows to play, and they say the lack of rehearsals is my fault (in fact, they told it to my GF when I wasn't there!!!)... Sorry, but I wanna play live, and for their part, they're always late for rehearsals, planned each sunday afternoon, and it's extremely rare when everybody is there... I'm really sick of this shit, sorry... :erk: I loose money and time with this band, I really wanna join CEDAR FALLS... :D

toolsofthetrade said:

but seriously, indeed sorry to hear that. but is it really necessairy to know whether you lot get married already? if there's no solution yet, dont jump to conclusions mate, yer too young to attach yerself to something uncertain like marriage.

I know that I'm too young in mind to marry now, or even later, I don't like the idea (concept?) of "Marriage"! I can't promise my future to my girlfriend... And I don't know what to do... time will tell...