Are forums shit?

eh

• YES, total shog

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO, rock and pastry

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Thortyir said:
No, seriously, I got problems both sides, with my GF about marriage, and with my band, we haven't the same goals you know... I'm the ONLY ONE in the band searching for shows to play, and they say the lack of rehearsals is my fault (in fact, they told it to my GF when I wasn't there!!!)... Sorry, but I wanna play live, and for their part, they're always late for rehearsals, planned each sunday afternoon, and it's extremely rare when everybody is there... I'm really sick of this shit, sorry... :erk: I loose money and time with this band, I really wanna join CEDAR FALLS... :D

i feel i have read/heard this millions times before and that's why i definitely wanna make music ALL ALONE hehe

Thortyir said:
the drummer is my best friend

bestfriend.jpg

oh shit, dont start bands with bestfriends, cause you wouldnt dare to tell him 'look, your drum fill is shit'.

Thortyir said:
Curiousity isn't a bad thing!!! ;)

No, seriously, I got problems both sides, with my GF about marriage, and with my band, we haven't the same goals you know... I'm the ONLY ONE in the band searching for shows to play, and they say the lack of rehearsals is my fault (in fact, they told it to my GF when I wasn't there!!!)... Sorry, but I wanna play live, and for their part, they're always late for rehearsals, planned each sunday afternoon, and it's extremely rare when everybody is there... I'm really sick of this shit, sorry... :erk: I loose money and time with this band, I really wanna join CEDAR FALLS... :D

DO JOIN CHEDDAR FALSE ! lol
But i gotta check yer voice before lol and you gotta move yer arse over here to PAris unless Toolsofalltrades joins the band too, we'll find a compromise, rehearsing in BXL is halfways for me and him :lol:

No seriously, hope it'll get better both with your GF and the band. you know we went through some very super ultra hard times with DB. We've even splitted up once and almost splitted 2 or 3 times :lol:. Hopefully we're close friends. On the one hand it's an inconveninent but in such cases it helps to stand a band together.
Best wishes for the future Quentin !