Are Metallica Set To Take Over...Again?

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

From the rumors I've heard from club members, this new CD will have a heavy feel that hasn't been seen since The Black Album.

The 'Tallica Boyz played a small gig in the Bay Area and played mostly thrashy stuff from the old albums. And the new song they played was described as 'heavy, very agro, with that crunch-crunch sound that makes Metallica Metallica.' And it was said that the drum arrangement is Lars' best stuff since ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Do you think the heros of old will give a much needed kick in the @$$ to the currrent metal scene?

This is quite sad.

The Kings Of Heavy Metal scorned by Metalheads.

I downloaded the (GASP) Ja Rule and Metallica song (We Did It Again), and despite the obvious SHIT part being Ja Rule, it's good. A bit Wah-Happy like I Disappear, but still, heavy... not fast, but heavy...

I think the new album will be sorta of Pantera style, heavy and slow.

And I like all of the Metallica stuff, because I am not a whining bitch... :p Of course the older stuff is better for banging your head, but the new stuff has that different blues/metal style that I love.... so you know, like what you like, but don't bitch when something doesn't go your way... thats all...

:D

Originally posted by King Purple Rainbow
From the rumors I've heard from club members, this new CD will have a heavy feel that hasn't been seen since The Black Album.

The 'Tallica Boyz played a small gig in the Bay Area and played mostly thrashy stuff from the old albums. And the new song they played was described as 'heavy, very agro, with that crunch-crunch sound that makes Metallica Metallica.' And it was said that the drum arrangement is Lars' best stuff since ...AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Do you think the heros of old will give a much needed kick in the @$$ to the currrent metal scene?

HELL NO!!!!! Nuff said........

Ugh...

That goregoat exploding head picture again...

You don't have to remove it, but let's just say it isn't my favourite pic.

how bout this pic

ladenblowup.gif