Are Metallica Set To Take Over...Again?

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
Originally posted by dimensionidol
game that he play with kids and their moneys!
Do you ever watch his show?! I don't think he's really capable of fucking over kids anymore, not that he really ever would. I agree, though, that Ozzfest is a big, money sucking hole, which is why I don't go to it anymore. It's like a concert at gunpoint - just like a prison camp only hotter and more expensive.

Still, I respect Ozzy and his brilliant music and I can only hope there will be more - but if there isn't I'm still absolutely amazed at what he's done.

Agreed.

I think Ozzfest is more or less run by Sharon and the bands picked by his spoiled little son. Ozzfest is irrelevant.

Originally posted by Eye Of The Observer
Outlaw torn 9:53

um it's actaully 10:48. the full version, anyway.

why the fuck do so many people hate Load and Reload with a vengeance?? i'll admit, they aren't as good as the '80's stuff, but come on, they aren't THAT bad!

On the whole Load and ReLoad have redeeming qualities, it was just certain tracks that SUCKED. Plain and simple, it should have been one album, and many of those songs should have been on the cutting room floor - like "Better Than You" Better than you? What the fuck is that crap?! One eight to ten song album with Outlaw Torn, Devil's Dance, possibly Fuel, Ronnie, and a few others would have been fine, but I can't fucking STAND some of those other tracks...Unforgiven II?!

Some of the songs on RELOAD sound like filler, but LOAD, I've always said, was a refreshing change from the normal Metallica stuff. I love it.

:confused: why would anyone want to let them have the high light again???:confused: i hope like fucking hell that as americans we have enough brains not to let mettalica raigne suprem again. i hate them. i want them dead. i want their mothers dead for giving birth to them. i want their family line dead. i want their current supporters dead. i want everything mettalica to be burnt. i want everything mettalica to be bannished to the bottom of the ocean, after being burnt, and put in a 4,000,000,000 pound coffin, so that it is garrented not to present itsself to the people of this fine planet. the world was bad enough before them, with hippies, and, punkers, fuck them, fuck them all. i was so happy when i watched the vh1 behind the music, and they all cried when the bassist died. i laughed at them and i hope the rest die on a highway under a bus fuck them fuck them all!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Bubonic Chronic
On the whole Load and ReLoad have redeeming qualities, it was just certain tracks that SUCKED. Plain and simple, it should have been one album, and many of those songs should have been on the cutting room floor - like "Better Than You" Better than you? What the fuck is that crap?! One eight to ten song album with Outlaw Torn, Devil's Dance, possibly Fuel, Ronnie, and a few others would have been fine, but I can't fucking STAND some of those other tracks...Unforgiven II?!

ok, i see your point. i agree. but, i like Unforgiven II. i don't know why, though.

I'm dissapointed about Metallica. Their horrible sound of Load and Reload, their pop-looks. I know some songs are O.K. but comparing to the older era is a total disaster . Trying to be cool with the fans , but at the same time makes a ridiculous show about Napster. I'm glad that Jason is gonna be the permanent bassist of Voivod.

Originally posted by Eternal_Decadent
I'm dissapointed about Metallica. Their horrible sound of Load and Reload, their pop-looks. I know some songs are O.K. but comparing to the older era is a total disaster . Trying to be cool with the fans , but at the same time makes a ridiculous show about Napster. I'm glad that Jason is gonna be the permanent bassist of Voivod.

where'd you hear about jason being bassist for voivod??