Are Mikael and the swedish metal community at the stadium tonight for Metallica ?

Seriously, the little deepshit needs to STFU now and stop wasting the bandwith of the interweb.

The world is not black and white, nano troll ( I'am assuming that you've just discovered your first pubic hair while listening to Mama Said and your brain couldn't compute so much contradictory information).
Let see what you ll achieve in life and compare it with what Metallica has done and I'll personally keeping score and make a public announcement in 2050 and THEN we'll talk integrity and shit.

Your childish Metallica rants have to stop.
Now.

If you cannot see the glass half full, don't fucking bother and move the fuck on.

Thank you for your kind attention.

You may continue with your normally scheduled program.

Seriously, the little deepshit needs to STFU now and stop wasting the bandwith of the interweb.

The world is not black and white, nano troll ( I'am assuming that you've just discovered your first pubic hair while listening to Mama Said and your brain couldn't compute so much contradictory information).
Let see what you ll achieve in life and compare it with what Metallica has done and I'll personally keeping score and make a public announcement in 2050 and THEN we'll talk integrity and shit.

Now.

If you cannot see the glass half full, don't fucking bother and move the fuck on.

Did you make an argument here somewhere? I must have missed it.

Now.

Haha, did I strike a nerve? Whats a deepshit? Normally scheduled progam? What the fuck are you talking about, haha. Do you honestly think that telling me I have to "stop now" is going to intimidate me or something? First of all I wouldnt listen to Mama Said because that song is laughable at best. If I wanted to listen to some country rock Id throw on some Nickleback or something, haha. Ok, maybe Hefield and Ulrich had some say in the way the songs were in the begining, but Im sure Mustaine and Burton had some input and influence. I thought the point of a forum was to discuss topics, in this one I happen to be playing the devils advocate. Obviously Im the only one who thinks Metallica aint that great but why should I stop from throwing my opinion in there just because it differs from the rest of you? Someone else may agree with me. If nothing else I gave you guys someone to hate and gang up on and something to talk about other than masterbating Metallicas egos and proclaiming them as musical gods (oh wait, nevermind). There was a topic about how this forum sucks, maybe its because little girls like you get their panties in a wad and want to cry when someones opinion differs from their own. I can just imagine you sitting at home whining in a high pitch girly voice, "why does this Rocker0803 disagree with me, he should think the same way I do. He must be an idiot." By the way, why are you assuming things about my pubes, that makes me uncomfortable. You need to "Stop Now", haha..... or else, lol.

803: Dude... stick to making points and ignore the temptation to join the pointless insulting bs.

You 2 better quit with the sandbox level posting. you're both capable of much more.

Metallica sold out after the Hit The Lights version on Metal Massacre compilation '82 stylings fuckaz !!!

James Hetfield
Lars Ulrich
Ron McGovney (he wrote all tallica songs godamn it !!! He was teh New Jaco Pastorius, Charles Mingus even !!!)
Dave Mustaine

The only tr00 Metallica line up that kept their integrity intact.

Stay Emo.

Anyway, let's hope that Metallica will find a way to produce at least 2 or three decent songs on their next record and then they will sellout stadiums,as usual.

This kind of statement really lowers the credibility of your post...
http://www.encycmet.com/songs/songs.shtml
If you click the tracks you see that most of the earlier stuff is written by Hetfield/Ullrich...

ha you bet me too it!

Rocker0803 pretends to know what he's talking about with his long-winded debating but in reality he doesnt even have his basic facts straight as demonstrated in the Slayer debate and now in this one...

No one is saying that disagreeing is prohibited. But I wouldn't be surprised if people would bash me after statements like yours:

I pretty much just gave you a complete timeline of their carreer, its all factual.

And I don't get this:

Than something strange happened, I grew out of their music and realised there was better music out there from harder working bands

For example I loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was young, and although I grew out of the serie I still don't go to TMNT forums to bash peoples opinions there.

I'm sorry but your "opinion based fact posts" are just what I would expect from a person with self-taken photograph from his own face.

"Yeah, Im sorry I couldnt resist. Ill try to play nice." too

People wrote Opeth off too when they wrote To Bid You Farewell. The difference with Opeth and Metallica is Opeth have never lost their integrity and to this day are still coming out with quality material. People act like Metallica are creative masterminds because theyve had so many changes, the truth is they changed their sound because they had no choice. Mustaine and Burton wrote most of the earlier stuff and once they ran out of their material Metallica had no choice to change sounds.
They liked country and blues so thats what the Loads were influenced by. Once they tried to get back to metal they couldnt, no matter how many Metallica fanboys insist that St. Anger is anything but shit. I never said the Loads were pop rock, I said they were rock as in rock and roll, there is a difference. They sure as hell arnt metal.
Sure I was upset when they sued their fans. They had enough money at the time to last a few peoples life times and their band was on top of the world. What did they care if some kid got a few songs for free. That same kid probably thought the music was cool, went to a show, bought a t shirt, introduced his friends to the band, and they bought a couple of their Cds. People probably still download their music and their still able to afford their giant ranches/mansions and expensive cars.
Integrating an orchestra as part of a bands sound is fine. Therion and Hollenthon have that in their music and it works great. Playing with an orchestra as a backdrop just to get some attention should be saved for over rated rock bands like Aerosmith and Kiss. Oh wait, I forgot, Metallica has become an over rated rock band, my mistake. To each their own, whatever floats your boat.
Burton and Mustaine wrote most of their earlier stuff? That's just what "people say". Real fact is, Hetfield and Ulrich are responsible not only for most of the earlier stuff, but for all of the stuff. Mustaine had a presence on Kill 'em All and wrote a couple of riffs that appeared on Ride the Lightning, but other than that it's all Hetfield's work. And, mind you, they lasted, even according to you, TWO WHOLE (highly praised) albums that are considered, to this day, masterpieces of metal, and who didn't write a note in them? Red-headed rocker Dave Mustaine (which I admire). Oh, wait. Soon you'll come and tell me Mustaine wrote the Spider Riff in Leper Messiah. That's utter bullshit. They had no problem crediting him in the past, so there's absolutely no fucking reason for them to not credit him for the song. And about Burton - the only thing he wrote in Justice is the poem in To Live is to Die. And you go ahead and tell me Justice isn't quality metal.
Saying the orchestra in S&M is a backdrop shows how little you know about this record. First, the orchestra has a central, big fat presence in the music. At times there's even more orchestra than there is Metallica. Do us all a favor and listen to an album before you judge it. And I'll have you know that the band has stated that Burton was the one into classic music and that if he were around today then S&M would have come much much earlier. They also said he liked bluesy stuff and the Loads may have also come earlier if he remained alive. I remember reading that in an interview.
Second, who are you to say they wanted the attention? Yes, they were losing a bit of fan interest during that time, but the idea to do stuff with an orchestra was there since they wrote Nothing Else Matters and had Kamen come in and lay down the symphonic melodies for the song. Back then, the last thing you could say is they needed attention.

Oh, and as a rock band, the LAST thing you can say about Aerosmith is they're overrated. They're a brilliant rock band.

ha you bet me too it!

Rocker0803 pretends to know what he's talking about with his long-winded debating but in reality he doesnt even have his basic facts straight as demonstrated in the Slayer debate and now in this one...

I didnt make anything up in the Slayer debate I just expressed my views that you disagreed with and I was wrong about one thing in this one that can be backed up by facts and not opinion. My mistake, i apologise. I own every album so its not like I havnt heard it, I just heard from another site that Mustaine was upset that Metallica used so much of his material and Burton had alot to do with how MOP sounded. If thats not true Ill try and get my information from a more credible source in the future.

To lottovoitto: This isnt a Metallica forum. I didnt start the debate, I just wrote how I felt about the band in a topic that was about that subject. I didnt come looking to start a fight. I posted a picture of myself so people wouldnt accuse me of hiding behind a computer screen and acting tough because no one can see me. I just wanted to prove I have nothing to hide. I guess it is pretty emo looking though, haha.

I have an outspoken personality that crosses the line into condescending self rightous bull shit at times. I admit I can be an ass. I had a bad day when I posted that first post (not an excuse) and sometimes I get soo caught up in an argument that I argue for the sake of arguing or to try and prove Im right. Ill even agree with a point someone makes but take the other side anyway. Believe it or not I was on your guys' side of the argument for alot of years. James Hetfield was my idol when I was a kid. I litterally had dreams of hanging out with Metallica playing guitar. Its hypocritical of me to do the same thing I hated people for doing when I was into the band just because Im not into them anymore so Im sorry. I agree S&M kicks ass, James proves that he can fucking sing with that album and the orchestra adds a cool vibe to alot of their songs. Especially One, that version gives me goosebumps. Metallica has a power and force about them that is unstoppable when they perform live. Live Shit Binge and Purge is still one of my favorite concert sets. Load has some classic songs like Bleeding Me and Until it Sleeps. I still sing along at work to a Metallica song when it comes on the radio. I guess the important thing is that you enjoy listening to the music, wether or not they have integrity is irrelevant. Music is supposed to be fun anyway, who gives a fuck, haha. Anyway, Ill try to stop being an ass.