Metallica play entire Puppets album

paddy thought it was awesome :kickass: :kickass: oh yeah baby luv it :kickass: :kickass: and jesus did i have a big drink to celebrate the fact it was a great gig OH YEAH BRUV:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
metallica2iy.jpg

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It's rock pretty much...

Unless you are a giant fag you can still quite easily consider the black album to be a metal album. Eventhough it is more accessible than the stuff that precedes it the riffing and overal song structures and style is still metal and not rock.

The black album rocks in my opinion. Some of the james Hetfeilds best moments musically vocally and lyrically. The entire band sounds alive in a 'kill 'em all way' even though both albums are nothing alike.

They put as much effort in "The Black Album" as they did in "Kill Em All", just with a different and slowed down sound.

Hey, they are probably the most popular in the Mainstream metal/rock scene. They must have done somthing right.

Necro Joe said:
The Black album is undeniably a metal album, this should not be up for disscusion.

I always found it funny that Jay-Z and Metallica released album's called The Black Album. Well, not so much funny as vaguely odd. Actually, not so much vaguely odd as nothing. I don't really know why I bothered making this post, oh well, too late to go back now.

Nothin wrong with the black album once you get passed teh really shit songs on there, there are some real gems

Killbot said:
I always found it funny that Jay-Z and Metallica released album's called The Black Album. Well, not so much funny as vaguely odd. Actually, not so much vaguely odd as nothing. I don't really know why I bothered making this post, oh well, too late to go back now.

It's not technically called "The Black Album" it is Metallica s/t. But yes Jay-Z is a wank.