Metallica might not be back but they had killer set list

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
In other news, METALLICA played the following set Sunday night (May 18) during the first of their four free shows at the Fillmore in San Francisco, California:

01. Hit The Lights
02. Four Horsemen
03. Harvester of Sorrow
04. Frantic
05. Leper Messiah
06. Master Of Puppets
07. Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
08. No Remorse
09. Sad But True
10. Phantom Lord
11. Fade To Black
12. Damage Inc.
13. For Whom The Bell Tolls
14. Blackened
15. Ride The Lightning
16. Last Caress
17. Am I Evil (half)
18. Motorbreath

Impressive....I wonder if they're just doing this as an attempt at winning back the old crowd, because they know St Anger is absolute shite....

yeah i saw this on the nevermore board and as i said there, awesome to see damage inc and blackened in the set list...as well as alot of kill em all songs and lepper messiah!!

to top it of no load!!! tho i don't mind one or two load songs :eek:, it's not the songs i like that they play live.

They obviously arent playing st.agner because its not even released yet. Another month to go, and they expect it to be a suprise, so theyll only play frantic, personally I cant wait for st.anger, but thats a brilliant set list above, If they play that with some stanger songs when I see em... omg... :D

Guardian of Darkness said:
Impressive....I wonder if they're just doing this as an attempt at winning back the old crowd, because they know St Anger is absolute shite....

Probably. However, there is nothing they could possibly do to "win me back". They lost that privilage when they released Load.

They played Dyers Eve live once for a benefit gig in 1989. When asked why they never played it a few years ago, Lars said that he forgot the drum parts and Kirk said he forgot the solo. Oh well. We can all pray that one day they'll play it again. That song along with Damage Inc., No Remorse and Blackened is what its all about to me.